• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

HES announces Rugby League Live for PS3/360

Amazon had it down as the 2nd i think, could be wrong though
Makes more sense for it to be released on a Friday (5th) than a Tuesday (2nd) though

Makes more sense for it to be released on a Friday (5th) than a Tuesday (2nd) though

Friday is the release date in the UK for games so makes sense as you said, as long as it comes out then, one will be happy.

80 not under 80, they're 82, so it'll just be a case of changing two of your guys for two reserves. Usually that will do it no problem. It's not too much of a drop. I think Radman will have to do something similar with the Warriors. Everyone else's sides are below 80 so far, so it's only two who need to change for now. :)

Hey Mate. How far away are we from our season's kick off?

Just realised it clashes with the release of Football Manager 2011!

Hey Mate. How far away are we from our season's kick off?

Not far away at all, I've not had any additional members sign up for a while and the only thing thats been holding me up has been some personal devastation I've been suffering due to a major storm which hit our town (and still is to a certain extent).

I'm looking at putting more info up, the seperate thread and the first round draw up by Wednesday. :)

u can stop the dummy half spamming, i wouldnt bring in rules to limit it - people should learn to stop it

I agree to a certain extent AK, but be reasonable mate. Some of the people in this comp are just playing this socially. I know how long you've been playing it and I wouldn't be surprised at all that you've discovered how to stop it even with a poor side and them sticking Thurston and others in at hooker. :)

I'll consider dropping it after the first comp has been played. It's a simple 2 round home and away round robin, so shouldn't take too long.

Also, how great (and realistic) will this comp be if 42 out the first 50 tries are dummy half runs and more casual or weaker players say "stuff this, I'm not into this, can you take me out of the comp"?

2 runs out of 6 is okay surely? :)

Not far away at all, I've not had any additional members sign up for a while and the only thing thats been holding me up has been some personal devastation I've been suffering due to a major storm which hit our town (and still is to a certain extent).

I'm looking at putting more info up, the seperate thread and the first round draw up by Wednesday. :)

No worries. Thanks mate. Hope the weather clears up down there soon. Wish it could've cleared up last night for Auckland. Lol

Latest posts