• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Home Sweet Home...

R

Rugby_Cymru

This was inspired by the 'Worst Place in the World' topic and I just wanted to see pictures of where you guys live. Whether it's your house, your town centre, local rugby ground, wherever you want to show the board.
I always like to see where people come from.

I'll start with my hometown, Carmarthen:

That's the county hall, one of the main landmarks in our town (because it's big) and there are a few shops near by.

carmarthen_countyhall340.jpg

And that's pretty much all that's left of what was once an impressive castle. Shame.

carmarthen_castle340.jpg

OKCgardens.jpg

This is Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America. I was born there. I grew up there. I left there. I returned there. I left there again.
Btcana7.jpg

This is the Oklahoma City River Walk in Bricktown. The bridge in this photograph is where I proposed to my wife. I stood there at midnight and handed her a certificate showing that I had a star named after her. As she read the paper I droped down on a knee and said "And I pulled a star down for you to wear." Cheesy? Yes. Effective? Most definetely.

p_san_diego_main.jpg

Above is San Diego, California. I lived there, loved it, but moved because it is sooooo freakin' expensive.
gateway-arch-saint-louis.jpg

This is Saint Louis, Missouri where I presently live.

My wife is from Belfast, NI, grew up in Brussels, BE and we hope to move to one of the two in the next 5 years.

I'm liking that. It gives me more of an insight into your life.
And i thought the proposal was out of the top drawer, good man!

I'm liking that. It gives me more of an insight into your life.
And i thought the proposal was out of the top drawer, good man!
[/b]
Thanks! I was pleased with myself...haha!

That is cool man. I wouldnt wanna show where im from coz its too ghetto man lol

Latest posts