• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

If you drink coke, please read!

B

Black-Monday

Hi, I know its random, but if you drink coke you may know that they are running a win a player for your club comp.

So I am kindly asking that if you aren't entering the comp but have the wrappers lying around drop the code in an email to [email protected] or pm me them. So in return all I can feasabily give is a rep point.

I know alot of you are premiership fans so you may appreciate how this money will help my team after you got that dam tv deal. Also I can win a vip awayday trip if I top the county table. So your help, if willing. Would be greatly appreciated. Peejay may feel I am underhanding here, but he can easily win the chester one, county actually have alot of hardcore fans, like me.

:)

BM

AWESOME another reason for me to drink more coke. look forward to getting barcodes from me :D

I was just reading the rules and it seems the comp is uk only.

Oh, currently I am on £1.50 and the leader of the club is £2.00, so that equates to a bottle of coke. I am really tempted to go to tescos and buy another bottle, but I may be sick.

So is anyone gonna save me and my stomach?

BM

You could remove the wrappers from all the bottles without buying them inn tescos and jotting the numbers down?

What a cunning plan...

I was gonna do that, but then it would be like stealing, as the wrappers are the only difference between Coke and the tesco versions next to it.

BM

Don't take them with you; Just unreap one leaf of the label, jut the number down, then reseal the label again.

My tescos is dead small, so they will probably notice me doing it. Plus the code is dead long.

BM

can you do it with coke zero?

too much coke will make you really fat [/b]

That's rubbish... I drank coke all the time when I was a kid, yet only got fat when I stopped excercisising and discovered beer! :p

Coke Zero tastes like crap anyway.

<div class='quotemain'> can you do it with coke zero?

That's rubbish... I drank coke all the time when I was a kid, yet only got fat when I stopped excercisising and discovered beer! :p

[/b][/quote]

Nah, it tastes just like regular Coke

At the mo, it only seems to be on Coke Zero, I don;t normally drink the stuff, but the comp has done the obvious marketing trick on me.

BM

Coke Zero = <3

But when you drink coke zero for agesss..when you have the real coke..omg its yum.

I take it Coke Zero= the Saffa Coke Lite. Only way to make it taste decent- add about 4 tots of brandy!
After a couple, they all taste the same.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
It's a better alternative to diet coke, but it does not taste like Coke Classic...I know, I have a case of the zero in my fridge.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
It's a better alternative to diet coke, but it does not taste like Coke Classic...I know, I have a case of the zero in my fridge.
[/b][/quote]

Yea its nowhere near coke classic, but its deffinately close enough, it tastes 100x better than Diet Coke, which is whats really appealing to me.

Latest posts