• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 1

I know we sent a weaker team… but did we really need to send a flyhalf to debut for the Stormers against Pollard?

Leinster are gonna waltz the rest of this game

La Rochelle don't want to play rugby they just want to cheapshot people and then cry at the referee

Ryan should learn when to stop, Leinster players all over the shop blocking access anywhere near the airbourne player and created a dangerous situation, looked like his own player as well.

Ryan should learn when to stop, Leinster players all over the shop blocking access anywhere near the airbourne player and created a dangerous situation, looked like his own player as well.
8 shoving Connors into the airborne player was clearly what caused that.

8 shoving Connors into the airborne player was clearly what caused that.
Clearly Leinster blocking access creating the situation regardless, most teams are guilty of it, just hate the winging if officials have made a decision have reviewed it's pointless to keep going on.

Said it earlier in week Leinster will get win and more I watch more I see any bonus point being dor Leinater too as opposed to La Rochelle

Clearly Leinster blocking access creating the situation regardless, most teams are guilty of it, just hate the winging if officials have made a decision have reviewed it's pointless to keep going on.
Connors fully in his right to be there though and gets shoved off the ball. Carley got it wrong.

It's way too early in the season for a game like this. Nerves shot.

What is wrong with Leicester this half? Their 15 is having a horrid time on the high balls, their scrum has given away a scrum penalty to the most makeshift Stormers pack I've seen and just struggling in their own half for unforced errors. I'm also looking at that team sheet and they have some impressive names.

I'm expecting them to sort themselves out in the second half I guess.

What is wrong with Leicester this half? Their 15 is having a horrid time on the high balls, their scrum has given away a scrum penalty to the most makeshift Stormers pack I've seen and just struggling in their own half for unforced errors. I'm also looking at that team sheet and they have some impressive names.

I'm expecting them to sort themselves out in the second half I guess.

Honestly tigers sometimes have issues when the teams are quite clearly mismatched

They get too complacent at times and try to cruise

I think because we don't play sexy rugby they force it against perceived weaker teams

Last edited:

Latest posts