• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland Summer Tour NZ 2022

They can't let these matches go ahead, because as we all know New Zealand isn't a real place. It was a myth created by Jeff Bezos with the support of George Soros to sell more Lord of the Rings books in the early 2000s when the movies took off.

Think about it, New Zealand is a mythical land supposedly full of SHEEP. They're laughing in your faces.

We are going to be the World Champions and beat the Kiwis at their own National Sport ............ And the Rugby too so we will be Sheep Sheering and Rugby World Super Bowl Champions and drag the sport out of the gutter.

Tadgh Furlong somewhere out there is like hand me my lube and take a seat .....
Watch a master at his craft.

So all these weeks and months none of these players/coaching staff have had any issues then in the week of the first test 3 players and 3 of the coaching staff including the head coach himself just happen to test positive for "covid" and are out of the first game? And here i was thinking it was just the Champions Cup they were going to rig using the fake pandemic.

This Sport has lost all credibility and is being crashed into the ground by World Rugby because of this social engineering agenda, its no wonder the viewership numbers are in the bin and the average fan is switching off, this sport hasn't got long left and will need to go under so we can get rid of the corrupt filth currently running it.
.....you crazy man

there been lots of COVID running around for the since it got into NZ...all super squads have been hit at different times...its just more news worth because its the week before be play some really tough opposition

We are going to be the World Champions and beat the Kiwis at their own National Sport ............ And the Rugby too so we will be Sheep Sheering and Rugby World Super Bowl Champions and drag the sport out of the gutter.

Tadgh Furlong somewhere out there is like hand me my lube and take a seat .....
Watch a master at his craft.
Ha , you just proved you have no chance, if you knew your way around a sheep you wouldn't need lube.

Lads we look very VERY average and poor. Frawley is nowhere near a 10 not even in an emergency and Craig Casey is probably showing why it is Murray who starts for us and he comes on to close out games in last 10.

Alot of lads who had form in provincial colors showing how big a step up it is to this level never mind weekend.

Coombes is the only 1 I think who has really put hand up for Saturday. Not saying he will get in.

Predergast also has done well.

Coombes is the only 1 I think who has really put hand up for Saturday. Not saying he will get in.
Hmm, thought he was poor as the rest first half, looked gassed. Himself, McCarthy and Timoney had good second halves.

The front row is in trouble.

Frawley can be a 12 from now on, that's that matter to bed.

A few lads with work to do.

Hmm, thought he was poor as the rest first half, looked gassed. Himself, McCarthy and Timoney had good second halves.

The front row is in trouble.

Frawley can be a 12 from now on, that's that matter to bed.

A few lads with work to do.
I thought he carried well. Would agree on McCarthy and Timoney. And Prendergast.

The Front Row is an issue and well add in it looks like Healy is done for weekend. Possibly the tour.
Who's next out? Josh Wycherly?

But scary part is out much of a gap is between our 23 and rest. Out of today (and not all based on todays form. Coombes, McCarthy (gradually), Larmour and Aki would be ok going to 23.
As many know over years I'm Earls biggest supporter here and consider him a friend. But in a position like the wing you need serious wheels and if you lack that you need serious power. Keith had the wheels but time has caught up. It was evident in last few games for Munster. And I think he will go RWC but it may be an issue. I get we need experience etc but in a position like the wing you need speed.

Was Healy going to make the bench for the test had he not been injured? What about the guy who went off at the start? Is/was he in contention?

has the forum been down? is there a match thread?

Just quickly wanted to get this in because i see a bit of chat about it, Barrett should have been carded for that clean out, in from the side, no arms and to the shoulder/head/neck area..... and EVERY kiwi i have talked about it to agrees, i dont think it decided the game but he shouldn't be play next week

has the forum been down? is there a match thread?

Just quickly wanted to get this in because i see a bit of chat about it, Barrett should have been carded for that clean out, in from the side, no arms and to the shoulder/head/neck area..... and EVERY kiwi i have talked about it to agrees, i dont think it decided the game but he shouldn't be play next week
That was actually my biggest worry when I saw Scott barrett named at 6; not that he shouldn't be at 6, but that he'd get a red card

There was a match thread but it might have been lost with the issues that have occurred on the site.

That was actually my biggest worry when I saw Scott barrett named at 6; not that he shouldn't be at 6, but that he'd get a red card
ive seem some comment recently...and the more i see the play the more i think it might be right...the barretts all struggle to work in a team, they all run around frantically and pull of moments of brilliance...but its up to everyone else in the team to work out hat their about to do

i have just come across the first kiwi that thought the clear out was ok...very quickly sent these screen shots and pointed out if he was anywhere near clearing out legally he'd he clearing out the Irish 7!

1656907085873.png
1656907093050.png

1656907111209.png

Latest posts