• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Scotland

Wow nice display by Ireland for now with a strong scotland side as well ! Liked the sexton trick on o'driscoll try !

Scotland reply with a try of their own!

Turning out to be a cracking match, missed conversion makes it 7 - 8

Must say, i'm loving the silence of the crowd during kicks

Why didn't Scotland play like this last weekend?
I mean, I'm glad they didn't, but they're a changed side.

Hugo Southwell's having a helluva game,

Also, slightly off topic, but until this 6N i've never really payed attention to David Wallace, but he really is quality. Watched the highlights of the Ireland match last weekend, and he was everywhere, and stole loads of ball from the breakdown

Bloomin' heck,
7 - 14 at HT

Don't think anyone was expecting this to happen! Ireland really need to pull their finger out. They looked so strong in the first few minutes, i thought they'd be running tries in for fun, but they just seem to be trying to hard, their throwing really long miss passes putting unnecessary pressure on the receiver, losing too much in contact, and everyones making offloads all the time, when alot of the time it's not on
Great first half by Scotland though

They're replaying O'Driscolls try and Sextons pass is forward :p

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny
facepalm.jpg

Sextons going to feel a right numpty if he misses this...

Just makes it through. Bit of a messy sub that though

Ireland had a very average 6nations for their standard...

Scotland always seem to turn the heat on against ireland and fair play they do have a nice team and can see them getting better in the future, a win would do better for rugby than just another Ireland victory...

Yeah, Scotland don't deserve the wooden spoon this year, they've played better than England and Wales this tournament

C'MON SCOTLAND!
Danielli you beaut! Forcing Kearney to hold on.
Penalty to come!

YES!
50SECONDS TO GO!

20 - 23

Latest posts