• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Wales

Too hungover and miserable from the Blues losing... although usually my Wayne Barnes rants end with foam in the mouth and threats of house's being burnt down.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Caught it!!! How did I miss that!

Im sorry but Barnes has had a shocker today, he missed things that normal refs dont! He set is stall out at the start of the game when he kept penalising Wales for slowing down the ball! Now he should have done the same to Ireland in the second half and he did not!

He did the same with the cards, yes he was correct to yellow Phillips for his stupidness, Williams for his professional foul! However if anyone ever wants to insue an act of violence on a pitch then Jackman shows it there! Jones cant role away because his leg is trapped, hes at the side of the ruck so hes not affecting play, his hands are up which signalls he cant move! So why on earth did Jackman do it? Hopefully a citing panel will sort this out! [/b]

Wayne Barnes poorly reffing a game? Constantly penalising one team, but letting the other team get away with murder? Missing thing's anybody with the mental capacity of a plank of wood would've noticed?

Surely you jest.
[/b][/quote]

Can see why the All Blacks love him :p
[/b][/quote]
New Zealand and Wales fans combine in a "Howl! Why does the World despise our brilliance?" shocker.

Fact is no Wales backrow player committed any fouls whatsoever today, and none of them ever has. Or ever will. Wayne Barnes is a deluded timewaster who knows nothing about the law, and all international refereeing duties should automatically go to the most ****** Wales supporter who's still looking for a ticket outside the ground thirty seconds before kick off.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Caught it!!! How did I miss that!

Im sorry but Barnes has had a shocker today, he missed things that normal refs dont! He set is stall out at the start of the game when he kept penalising Wales for slowing down the ball! Now he should have done the same to Ireland in the second half and he did not!

He did the same with the cards, yes he was correct to yellow Phillips for his stupidness, Williams for his professional foul! However if anyone ever wants to insue an act of violence on a pitch then Jackman shows it there! Jones cant role away because his leg is trapped, hes at the side of the ruck so hes not affecting play, his hands are up which signalls he cant move! So why on earth did Jackman do it? Hopefully a citing panel will sort this out! [/b]

Wayne Barnes poorly reffing a game? Constantly penalising one team, but letting the other team get away with murder? Missing thing's anybody with the mental capacity of a plank of wood would've noticed?

Surely you jest.
[/b][/quote]

Can see why the All Blacks love him :p
[/b][/quote]
New Zealand and Wales fans combine in a "Howl! Why does the World despise our brilliance?" shocker.

Fact is no Wales backrow player committed any fouls whatsoever today, and none of them ever has. Or ever will. Wayne Barnes is a deluded timewaster who knows nothing about the law, and all international refereeing duties should automatically go to the most ****** Wales supporter who's still looking for a ticket outside the ground thirty seconds before kick off.
[/b][/quote]

Not sure about the Welsh, but a ref who can tell a foward pass will suffice for us New Zealand fans.

bunnyPancake.jpg
[/b]

That's not a pancake, that's a crumpet.

errr don't really have anything to say about the game, good on whales and all that.

Just had to point that out. :p

<div class='quotemain'> [/b]

errr don't really have anything to say about the game, good on whales and all that.
[/b][/quote]

Humpback_Whale_underwater.jpg

:blink:

Seems a little irrelevant to be talking about sea creatures in a rugby related topic.

I've just realised something, but...

...if Gatland wins next week against France, he'll be the first New Zealand coach of Wales to have actually won anything of substance...

<div class='quotemain'>

Fact is no Wales backrow player committed any fouls whatsoever today, and none of them ever has. Or ever will. Wayne Barnes is a deluded time-waster who knows nothing about the law, and all international refereeing duties should automatically go to the most ****** Wales supporter who's still looking for a ticket outside the ground thirty seconds before kick off.
[/b]

Not sure about the Welsh, but a ref who can tell a foward pass will suffice for us New Zealand fans.
[/b][/quote]

314.gif

I can feel for Gatland & Edwards though, it was just annoying and pointless things like kneeing someone in the back or tripping someone up that really got me (and those coaches) ****** off. At the end of the day, Wales were doing all the action and bar a knock on here or a missed pass there they would have been miles away in front, but it was all being let down by some of their players being stupid mindless thugs.

I seriously hope Mike Phillips was sporting a black eye or two after half time, if I were Shaun Edwards, I would be bouncing the poncy Tom Jones wannabe's head all around the changing room after his sin bin. Seriously guys, THINK!!!

Although I'm not sure they're entirely to blame.

[/b]

314.gif

We have moved on from that! And we all probably agree that the card was justified!
[/b]

Yeah, to answer this, I was posting on my nokia so obviously there is going to be a time delay. Please don't jump on us mobile users, it isn't big and it isn't clever! :p

Oi!

Quit moderating people's posts!
Remember, i can be all over your posts quicker than a filthy cardiff girl looking to give you a rash!

Really enjoyed this game, it ebbed & flowed and could have gone either way. I bet 5 Euro's at halftime with a mate that Wales would win and they did. Which made it all the sweeter, being in a pub with Munster flags flowing outside.

Ireland looked great for 20 minutes then ran out of ideas, thoughWales were lucky Williams wasn't red carded if you ask me.

Latest posts