• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland v Wales

<div class='quotemain'> Mind you, that Horgan try was veeeeeery close. [/b]

It was a try in my opinion.

I think Gatland has been paying the video refs a few favours. Because that's twice the video refs have favoured Wales i decisions that should have gone the other way.
[/b][/quote]

The ball never touched the whitewash, it came close but it never touched it! Therefore the decision made was correct!

No one is writing off France!!!

As predicted the last game (of France and Wales) WILL be a cracker. The french side should have no new caps, coach should go for exp and stability ( that means players with 3 caps instead of one).

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Mind you, that Horgan try was veeeeeery close. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

The ball never touched the whitewash, it came close but it never touched it! Therefore the decision made was correct!
[/b][/quote]

It was so close, it's hard to tell.
But in my opinion i thought it was a try and i thought the video ref was going to give it.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> Mind you, that Horgan try was veeeeeery close. [/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

It was so close, it's hard to tell.
But in my opinion i thought it was a try and i thought the video ref was going to give it.
[/b][/quote]

You could clearly see some green in between the ball and the white line, so it can't have touched the line. At least that's how I saw it.

Yep, fair play to Phillips. He's the only no.9 in the World who could have pulled off that tackle. Shame about his yellow card though, it ruined a reasonably good game from him.

It clearly wasn't a try. I'm not saying that because I'm Welsh, I'm saying it becase my eyes could see a good half foot of green between the ball and the whitewash.

I think all the talk of Welsh luck and not being tested should evaporate now. They really impressed me today, especially how they handled the first and last 10 mins of the second half.

It must just be the worrier inside of me that assumed the worst was going to happen for Wales.

It must just be the worrier inside of me that assumed the worst was going to happen for Wales.
[/b]
No, it was just that you heard that Malcolm Changeling was the TMO.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
No, it was just that you heard that Malcolm Changeling was the TMO.
[/b][/quote]

:lol:

I have always maintained he's the worst referee in the world.

I would like to take time to hsow a post posted by an irish fan on the scrum 5 boards[/b]
Why not post your opinion of it up on the BBC message board instead of dragging that shite on here. Nothing to do with Ireland, nothing to do with this board, not representative of Irish rugby fans.

Wales fully deserved the win, and fully deserved the triple crown. Was a fairly clean game really. Absolutely no complaints regarding the Welsh here.

Well said, mate.
I'm not sure what the intention of bringing that comment onto this board was, but it certainly didn't lead any non-irish member to think that this is the way all Irish are.
All our Irish boys on this board are gracious people and are a joy to have posting here.

"Is there a sharper winger in the world than the sizzler Shane?!"

- Commentator at Ireland v Wales match.

How many SH's would bang their fists on the desk at that comment.
Argh, that hobbit couldn't burst thru 3 south african forwards like a certain winger that wears black!

"Is there a sharper winger in the world than the sizzler Shane?!"

- Commentator at Ireland v Wales match.

How many SH's would bang their fists on the desk at that comment.
Argh, that hobbit couldn't burst thru 3 south african forwards like a certain winger that wears black!

[/b]

And just a few weeks ago there were hailing Vincent Clerc as the best winger in the world. Clearly this ***le changes depending on whoever scored the latest try the commentator is commentating on.

Both Shane and Clerc would make a dream team. It is a damn shame Clerc is French, those two in a Lions jersey would make the ultimate wing partnership.

Latest posts