• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Ireland vs England

Wheels are really starting to fall off for England, they are just getting put under constant pressure. Have to say good job for Ireland they are really taking this game over.

a repeat of ire 43-13 eng in 2007 seems a bit optimistic, england might as well need to run 100 miles to look like scoring.

Forward pass, obvious enough. Unless we get mullered in the second half, can we start saying we have a decent scrum now?

i think the yellow was for not letting ireland take the line out fast, unsportsmanship something that should be left in footy !

Agreed but it should've been a penalty at most - that happens at 9/10 lineouts, for some reason this ref decided to have his period instead

its a shame the refs have made some bad calls that have majourly effected the 6 nations.

Last edited:
Agreed but it should've been a penalty at most - that happens at 9/10 lineouts, for some reason this ref decided to have his period instead

Youngs interfered with Reddan during a previous scrum, that was his 2nd offence, that's why he got the yellow.

had another look at the Donncha/Foden incident. Tackled him on the shoulder and rode up. Not a card, but quite possibly a penalty. Meh, karma for last week I say!

TBF, Moore is basically a plastic-paddy today, loving the Irish hating the English, from the off

Agreed.

Earls is once again looking good. He's been my standout back for Ireland in this tournament.

Come on boys!

60th post! What a n00b!
I used to be such a big deal too.
e5092834.gif

Anyone know what happened to Palmer?
He looked to pick up an injury when he gave the penalty away for "Not rolling away" (you try and roll away with two Irish forwards lying on top of you!) - Not sure what he's done but looked off colour from then

Well England look like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest at the moment.

What points difference in this match will lead to Wales winning the championship if they beat France later by any amount of points?

What points difference in this match will lead to Wales winning the championship if they beat France later by any amount of points?

Table is above you.

Lets be honest this is game is a cracker.

Latest posts