• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v Ireland

lmao, he wasnt hurt. Kearney was up in about a half a second, probably looking to kick the shite out of him. If he did an "Azam" it probably would have gotten the opposition player a red, if the tackle happened anytime outside of the first 10 minutes it would have been a red. Every commentator on the planet called it as a red card. But here you are talking about Lee Byrne?

00021163-421r.jpg

Oh .................. and he could have died ye know!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 17 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 17 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 16 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 16 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 16 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 16 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can Masi be cited for the tackle on Kearney or does the yellow card mean that it's been sufficiently dealt with, cause it should have been a straight red?[/b]

Was a yellow fair and square. Straight reds have to be for something very serious; that was merely over-exuberant.
[/b][/quote]

what's your definition of serious if it's a not a swinging arm against someone come at full tilt?
[/b][/quote]

Normally I'd expect it to be off the ball; or something really malicious like vicious head-stamping, unprovoked violence, that sort of thing.

For me a nasty tackle warrants a straight yellow, which is what he got. It is no more dangerous than half the punches that go unpunished; the shoulder tackles using no arms; and taking fullbacks out in the air... and players get away with this all the time. They should have a straight yellow for all of it.

Didn't think Nalaga earned his red card for the PIs either...
[/b][/quote]well kearney didnt exactly ask to be decapitated to the best of my knowledge. the game wasn't on long enough for it to be provoked. And it probably is more dangerous than a punch the neck is a very risky place to get a bad knock i have a mate who has a pretty bad case of whiplash from a sporting injury he sustained bout 3 years ago
[/b][/quote]

well since kearney's jesus in Irish eyes I suppose its not fair that he got hurt. Lee Byrne would have stayed on his feet.
[/b][/quote]

you are so bias it's unreal

Lee Byrne would have stayed on his feet, hopped over Masi's head before doing a 40 metre somersault over the Italian posts to score a try.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 17 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Feb 17 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 16 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 16 2009, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Feb 16 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 16 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can Masi be cited for the tackle on Kearney or does the yellow card mean that it's been sufficiently dealt with, cause it should have been a straight red?[/b]

Was a yellow fair and square. Straight reds have to be for something very serious; that was merely over-exuberant.
[/b][/quote]

what's your definition of serious if it's a not a swinging arm against someone come at full tilt?
[/b][/quote]

Normally I'd expect it to be off the ball; or something really malicious like vicious head-stamping, unprovoked violence, that sort of thing.

For me a nasty tackle warrants a straight yellow, which is what he got. It is no more dangerous than half the punches that go unpunished; the shoulder tackles using no arms; and taking fullbacks out in the air... and players get away with this all the time. They should have a straight yellow for all of it.

Didn't think Nalaga earned his red card for the PIs either...
[/b][/quote]well kearney didnt exactly ask to be decapitated to the best of my knowledge. the game wasn't on long enough for it to be provoked. And it probably is more dangerous than a punch the neck is a very risky place to get a bad knock i have a mate who has a pretty bad case of whiplash from a sporting injury he sustained bout 3 years ago
[/b][/quote]

well since kearney's jesus in Irish eyes I suppose its not fair that he got hurt. Lee Byrne would have stayed on his feet.
[/b][/quote]
oh yeah i forgot lee byrne has a neck made of reinforced steel and the core strength of robot jesus. dont get ridiculous no one can stay on their feet taking a hit like that at that speed.bit of a fishy post

It was made all the more funny because two people didn't realise atall. I wouldn't have posted atall about it bar for them. I just couldn't believe people don't get him yet! I quite enjoy his humor most the time.

Nothing unexpected!!!

Ireland is in a very good condition and they have just took another won match to Ireland for their fans

Good job guys, wish you all good in future

Bordered_Ireland_rugby.png

Latest posts