• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Italy v Ireland

Still though on my mind

I bet for Ireland ;) ;) ;) ;)

WHAT AN AMAZING PIC :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

irish_rugby_lady.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 14 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok, here's how it goes. I want at least four tries or I'll be annoyed.

O'Gara to hit the corners and O'Connell to attack they're lineout. Hopefully the scrum stays up, because it's unlikely we'll be getting quick ruck ball against Mauro and Parisse.

Hopefully the back three to do damage and Mallet seems to be aiming for redemption by throwing Mirco at centre to charge at Paddy Wallace and Ronan O'Gara channel[/b]

O'Gara doesn't kick the mitre ball that well so I'd be surprised if that's the tactic for today

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Feb 15 2009, 11:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Feb 14 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, here's how it goes. I want at least four tries or I'll be annoyed.

O'Gara to hit the corners and O'Connell to attack they're lineout. Hopefully the scrum stays up, because it's unlikely we'll be getting quick ruck ball against Mauro and Parisse.

Hopefully the back three to do damage and Mallet seems to be aiming for redemption by throwing Mirco at centre to charge at Paddy Wallace and Ronan O'Gara channel[/b]

O'Gara doesn't kick the mitre ball that well so I'd be surprised if that's the tactic for today
[/b][/quote]

Balls, forgot about the....well, balls.

it's a poor excuse to be honest but if it means a gameplan like 2 years ago then I'll be a happy man.

bad enough as Ireland's Call is it's feckin worse in slow motion. Suppose it's fair enough though we never play the Italian anthem properly in Dublin.

That was cringeworthy.

Is John Hayes actually crying every time its played or is his face just like that anyway?

Comments from french TV (Galthié)

"Irish has just now been penalised in 3 min as it has been in the whole match against us !!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr.cyclopede @ Feb 15 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Comments from french TV (Galthié)

"Irish has just now been penalised in 3 min as it has been in the whole match against us !!"[/b]

UK tv just made the same point :D

What a difference a correct selection makes at scrum half... Italy have the fire in their bellies and a complete contrast to last week. Let's hope they can keep it up.

In other news, Parisse is a backrow god.

EDIT: and as I type all that... Ireland score theough Tommy Bowe on a breakaway next to the post... Even O'Choke can't miss a kick like that. Should be 6-7.

Latest posts