• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistmaaaaaaaaas!

Great idea :p

I've always wondered, if I set up a shop to giftwrap other people's presents, if I'd make any profit. I'd set up a stall in December in a little shopping mall, and ask the other shops not to gift wrap (which is a plus for them, since they don't waste any time on that, no more people waiting in line because the cashier can't help them because she's giftwrapping) and then everyone would come to my stall and make me giftwrap all sorts of gifts.

I'd provide pretty boxes, wrapping paper, ribbons, cards, and additional decoration. People would be able to choose just how much they want to spend by saying 'no, no box, just a paper and a premade bow please'.
I could go crazy on additions, like Rowan Atkinson in Love Actually

:ninj:

I know I make lame posts, but is that really a reason to let a christmas thread die, a mere week before the holy day arrives?

I know I make lame posts, but is that really a reason to let a christmas thread die, a mere week before the holy day arrives? [/b]

Yes that is the sole reason why these threads must die

May there be a Festivus for the rest of us.
festivus.jpg

Read texts in English Proficiency, on Christmas not being very popular anymore.
I was defending Christmas, but the only thing I notice is indeed a decline in the christmas festivities.
At least we still have Music for Life.