• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

It's shite!

R

Rugby_Cymru

Cardiff, Sunday 13th May 2007.
The weather is shite and it's getting no better.

9:00am - I wake, tonsilitis still killing me, but naively i think to myself, "A trip to town to purchase a new Xbox 360 will make me feel much better."

9:02 am - I open my eyes and see the rain POURING down infront of my window.

9:20am - I finally get out of bed.

9:36am - I'm sitting in front of my computer watching classic TURTLES episodes with a bowl of Bran Flakes, 2 yoghurts, 2 slices of wholemeal toast, and a plate of scrambled eggs.

9:51am - Contemplate getting changed.

11:50am - I lost time. I think I may have been abducted, because I have no idea where those 2 hours went.

12:00pm - Decide, "Enough is enough, get your arse away from TRF, MySpace and Facebook and go do something productive."

1:10pm - Still sitting on my bed. Still in my boxers...still not done anything with my day off.

It's shite, and it's not getting better...

Turtles isn't such a bad option.

On another note, look me up on Facebook. Then I can waste time tagging Millenium Magic photos properly instead of revising.

1:16pm - My dad just phoned, telling my to watch the Guinness Premiership final highlights on bbc2. I told him Leicester were cheaters. He didn't know what to say to such cynicsm and so finished off the conversation with, "Just don't forget, Bradford Bulls are playing in half an hour."
Cheers, dad.

Still in boxers.

Turtles isn't such a bad option.

On another note, look me up on Facebook. Then I can waste time tagging Millenium Magic photos properly instead of revising.
[/b]

Will do!

Cheer up Cymru,

At least you're not fat and have huge guns.
[/b]

:lol: Thanks.

You could be like me and have a raging hangover. Wondering where exactly you spent that £80...

1:45pm - Still in boxers, rain still pouring, but at least rugby league is on now.

I'd swap you watching Turtles for working out in a crappy hole of a room any day. Especially having to substitute proper dumbells for saucepans and other heavy household objects.

It's this sort of commitment to training which probably signals why I'll never be a top level athlete.

I'd swap you watching Turtles for working out in a crappy hole of a room any day. Especially having to substitute proper dumbells for saucepans and other heavy household objects.

It's this sort of commitment to training which probably signals why I'll never be a top level athlete. [/b]
Ahhh yes but you're an innovator!

4pm - Still pouring down with rain. Finished watching the rugby...i have changed at least.

Webby, do you not have any gyms in Reading Uni?

god i know how you feel, today is so damp, boring and miserable

its just one of those f***ing days!!

[/b]

Oh yeah, we've got a lovely new gym. I went in there once.

Unfortunately:

1) I can't afford/don't want to pay the membership fee as there are far more fun things I could spend money on, and -

2) It's full of people who actually enjoy going there and clearly do it a lot, making me and my physique feel ridiculously out of place.

Seriously, I just hate gyms. I find the whole thing very boring, certainly not worth paying money for. I'm mainly focusing on my shoulders at the moment, which fortunately can be done in private.

Weather has been **** here, so after finally getting up with a hangover when I haven't been drinking not good... very good night tho last night...

So went to town to buy Guitar Hero 2 for 360... Sold Out Everywhere :( so decided to get Command and Conquer instead...

Now laid on bed doing f*** all and still have a headache...

Go buy your 360 through our Amazon Shop :D

But i've got like 13 ps2 games i can part-ex!

I need to get them off my hands!
And i have a ps2 controller (which works perfectly well) that i need to get rid of.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Oh yeah, we've got a lovely new gym. I went in there once.

Unfortunately:

1) I can't afford/don't want to pay the membership fee as there are far more fun things I could spend money on, and -

2) It's full of people who actually enjoy going there and clearly do it a lot, making me and my physique feel ridiculously out of place.

Seriously, I just hate gyms. I find the whole thing very boring, certainly not worth paying money for. I'm mainly focusing on my shoulders at the moment, which fortunately can be done in private.
[/b][/quote]

Oh man, i think my gym is one of my favourite places i can go to.
It's got hot student girls, it's got guys i can compete with and i get to work out, which i love doing.
2nd home for me.

I'm currently sitting around, doing nothing, wondering what to do with my life now that University is done and dusted.

Maybe I could Coach Northampton...Hmmm...

I'd be like "right! First order of business, get me a large scotch!" And just sit around and do nothing all day.

A bit like Paul Grayson, only with more alcohol and more abuse thrown at the SH geriatrics.

I would guess it would depend on the condition of the discs, if it has the manuals, etc.

Prestine condition.
None of the games have been played more than half a dozen times.
As you can see, i was an avid player...

Latest posts