• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

i can only imagine how disheartening it must be, any complaints i might have with NZ rugby kind of pale i comparison

ultimately this all might lead to a reset on aussie rugby?

Feeling pretty bummed about it all.

Folau won't like to hear that :p

Seriously though looks like the focus could already be on 2023 and with a strong showing at the under 20s there is hopefully some talent coming through

One player shouldn't make a team, surely? Yes quality helps but isn't there a single 15 in Australia who could step in and be adequate in the circumstances? What would happen if Folau picked up a knock during the tournament?

Luke Morahan at Bris had an outstanding season and has caps, there's one Aussie wing/fullback from the top of my head and I'm sure there are better candidates. Regardless he hasn't lost a yard of pace and is probably even better than he was in reading the game. Round the outside of Johnny May like it 'aint no thang?

https://twitter.com/BristolBears/status/1151197307569889285?s=20

Let's not forget this vs the Lions

One player shouldn't make a team, surely? Yes quality helps but isn't there a single 15 in Australia who could step in and be adequate in the circumstances? What would happen if Folau picked up a knock during the tournament?

Luke Morahan at Bris had an outstanding season and has caps, there's one Aussie wing/fullback from the top of my head and I'm sure there are better candidates. Regardless he hasn't lost a yard of pace and is probably even better than he was in reading the game. Round the outside of Johnny May like it 'aint no thang?

https://twitter.com/BristolBears/status/1151197307569889285?s=20

Let's not forget this vs the Lions

Yeah well that just highlights the other issue. We are so broke none of our players play here anymore and are eligible.

The Aussie European 15 would probably beat the home 15.

Apparently he lodged his claim yesterday, article I read kept mentioning a new legal team, wonder why the change

Last edited:
Don't bother, he's stopped defending his post and has resorted to just disliking anyone disagreeing with it.

Fully expect this to go the same way.

Edit: there we go

You guys are more than welcome to dislike his posts too. Remember that a dislike shows a red or negative marking on your profile. If a poster has a lot more dislikes, then people tend to not take the poster very seriously and let them fade away into darkness...

You guys are more than welcome to dislike his posts too. Remember that a dislike shows a red or negative marking on your profile. If a poster has a lot more dislikes, then people tend to not take the poster very seriously and let them fade away into darkness...

Its Okay TRF

You'd think Red Marks were contiguous with the way RinkyClown is going on :eek::eek:

I'm not one for Cosy Circle Jerking Consensus within an Echo Chamber

I couldn't care less about a member's markings/ratings....

P.S. Please Don't dislike my post :D:D

Its Okay TRF

You'd think Red Marks were contiguous with the way RinkyClown is going on :eek::eek:

I'm not one for Cosy Circle Jerking Consensus within an Echo Chamber

I couldn't care less about a member's markings/ratings....

P.S. Please Don't dislike my post :D:D
Got anything on topic to say? See my last post.

Must be rattled if a whole three dislikes on your pooposts (and they have been worthy of them) has prompted this response. :rolleyes::)

Not unsurprising someone would pick him up, think playing for two nations shouldn't be allowed though.

Still its league and give about 0 ducks about it.

The world is full of his sort, whatever their creed. As a pupil I quickly learnt that apparently my parents and I deserve eternal suffering and torment because we are heathens. I'm glad this mindset is being challenged by most of society, even if it is decades too late and hating on secular people is apparently still is fine and dandy (take the word homosexual off that post and he could have kept his job).

We shouldn't feel sorry for Folau, in his mind a glorious divine judgement awaits for doing his god's work on Earth. That sweet reward must surely eclipse a wee rugby contract for his mortal form (camel through the eye of the needle and all that). If he was a true believer he wouldn't be challenging the decision or complaining, but I guess his faith is only skin deep.

neither would i.

in saying that we cant keep hunting him down and trying to punish him more, he lost his job in punishment for what he said, hunting him down is getting close to persecution

Well said

This is why I despise the current standards we have for such actions
It resembles a modern day Inquisition
Reactionaries Mobs running the show
Not very progressive or open minded

I hope Folau plays rugby again He's a great player
His views are his alone & should not exclude his from playing
Rehabilitation applies to everyone Redemption is a wonderful concept

Latest posts