• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jerry Collins has died - RIP

Lovely gesture by Henry Tuilagi all of the proceeds that was made in his Testimonial game for Perpignan is being donated to Collins family.

Just reading and hearing others in the media and in rugby clubs, particularly in Porirua, talking about Jerry has made me realise what an enormous hole his passing has made in NZ rugby. I have no doubt that it has made a big hole in the French rugby community and in the UK.

He will be missed!

This is just so sad and tragic. Saw the haka performed at the crash site today - very moving.

das

Ayla is still in hospital in Montpellier but in extremely good hands, and having come out of her coma she is slowly slowly starting to improve but this is a question of time and patience, but everybody is very positive she is doing well.

Last edited:
Good news.......

Daughter of All Blacks legend Jerry Collins heads home from hospital

via MailOnline for iPhone

The baby daughter of New Zealand rugby legend Jerry Collins is well enough to be released from hospital after she was injured in the same car crash that killed her mother and father.

Read full article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ations-s-revealed-Canada-mother-s-family.html

That is such good news to come from this tragedy. The only thing that makes me sad is that she will never know her parents.

Latest posts