• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

June Internationals: New Zealand v France, First Test (08/06/13)

Did anyone catch what that penalty was for? Looked like the French just didn't engage.

Ooh so close for Huget.

HUGE HUGE scrum from the AB's on the line their thats about as perfect as iv seen a scrum hit from them... you could clearly see barns yell engage.

What was that penalty scrum for? I'm not saying I disagree with it, because I just don't understand it.

I thought that the AB's were very early but given for loosie dropping the scrum......it is not in the rules, but the refs keep saying "take the hit" and if you do not they penalise for dropping!

From having the best scrum couple years ago to absolutely shambles today, that's France's scrum.

Pick any number and its a bloody lottery at scrum time.

Pick any number and its a bloody lottery at scrum time.

As a mere adolescent, I would agree with that comment and Barnes seems to have decided that the Ab's are dominant so is giving them any benefit of the doubt even though it is that that is making them look dominant!!

PSA makes some really ridiculous choices at times. Domingo and Ducalcon seemed like they had finally started to perform, and he replaces them... for France to give away two straight penalties.

As I type, and almost-try to France (did Barnes miss a forward pass?)

French no. 14 is good. BUt that pass (before the knock on) was forward.

Wyatt has been decent enough in the scrum but man around the field the french are making huge breaks around him.

Good pass from Dussain (pronounced Doo-s-an) to start, great break from Plante and shame pass was so low......good attempt.

Why bring Ben Franks on at tight head when you have a tight head replacement on the bench!?!?

Ben Franks comes on for Owen Franks as Mama Franks is making huge strides clearing the food debt they made as children

Butterfingers!! That was close!

Great. Now I'm hungry.

*goes off to look for something buttery....*

das

Ben Franks comes on for Owen Franks as Mama Franks is making huge strides clearing the food debt they made as children
lol

If this scrum thing keeps up; Barnes should go with a golden oldie.

Latest posts