• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand v Ireland (2nd Test) - 9 July 2022

Yuuuuuuuuup

Not a great performance but what a ******* result.
Biggest issue is we still no closer to a replacement 10. Joey looked out of depth in cameo today. Conan was nowhere to when he came on. Doris has really grown in to 8 jersey now.
But 10 is big worry now.

Well done to the Irish, not as complete performance as as they have played against the all blacks in the past, however this probably shows with their strength now they don't need an almost error less game to beat the best which I think is fair to say they did under Joe previously.

Biggest issue is we still no closer to a replacement 10. Joey looked out of depth in cameo today. Conan was nowhere to when he came on. Doris has really grown in to 8 jersey now.
But 10 is big worry now.

Not sure what you were watching from Conan wasn't lights out but he had a few good tackles in midfield, a nice offload and a good carry at least.

After the cards, Ire should have won and did. Congrats and enjoy the night!

But winning the post cards play by only 1 point says quite a lot.

It's hard to believe the ABs will be that dumb or inaccurate again in a hurry.

Not sure what you were watching from Conan wasn't lights out but he had a few good tackles in midfield, a nice offload and a good carry at least.
Expected more impact off him to be fair. Not slating him or saying he was bad just expected more impact. Nothing wrong in that

Ireland won but they can still play a lot better than that. They are still getting nowhere near the levels that they reached in Dublin last year. I have to say I've never seen an All Black team look so rudderless as they did today. Sam Cane should not be captain in my opinion, Ardie should be the ABs skipper.

After the cards, Ire should have won and did. Congrats and enjoy the night!

But winning the post cards play by only 1 point says quite a lot.

It's hard to believe the ABs will be that dumb or inaccurate again in a hurry.
I mean, we lost Ringrose and the attack didn't look as good at all. Not doing great after a red card when said red card injures a player badly isn't much to be criticised.

Well done Ireland. I had a ****ly feeling some loose play and decisions going against may come back and haunt. Historic victory ✌️ 🙌

Honestly I feel Farrell doesn't get talked about more for the England head coach job
Imagine him and Paulie firing lads up. It would make you be bouncing. Alot different to Schmidt and exactly type of man manager we needed to ease lads who got tense under Schmidt. Camp seems to be very fun and a place lads are eager to get to

Damnit, had to pop out so had it paused and something glitched out after POM's glorious kick through to touch so was no longer able to watch. Gutted. Well done with a historic and well deserved win, Ireland.

***also POM? Ee's welcome westcoun'ry/SW any time. Gert lush, babber x

Ireland won but they can still play a lot better than that. They are still getting nowhere near the levels that they reached in Dublin last year. I have to say I've never seen an All Black team look so rudderless as they did today. Sam Cane should not be captain in my opinion, Ardie should be the ABs skipper.

67% win rate as captain must he the worst for any NZ captain ever

Latest posts