Leicester Tigers V Barbarians Highlights

LeinsterMan (NotTigsMan)

G.O.A.T
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leicester
Some highlights, Great night entertaining and one of the weirdest penalty moves ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looked like a fun game to both watch and play in.

Also nice to see the Letters back.

Last edited:
This years tour seems to be the most fun and perhaps the most well prepared. That is what rugby is about.

Loved that video! Good to see Tigers buying into Baabaas rugby as well - not quite as mental as Baabaas but certainly slinging the ball about at will. Love the massive shoulder from the Tigers player in the 'M' shirt (Loamanu?) on the way to his try.

This has certainly been the most entertaining Barbarians tour in a long old time.

Loved that video! Good to see Tigers buying into Baabaas rugby as well - not quite as mental as Baabaas but certainly slinging the ball about at will. Love the massive shoulder from the Tigers player in the 'M' shirt (Loamanu?) on the way to his try.

This has certainly been the most entertaining Barbarians tour in a long old time.

Yeh the M player was Loamanu and was his first start due to injury, We are hoping he will fill in Manu's shoes as the big ball carring 8 (also the fact he plays 6/7 positions helps)

I have a lot of negative opinions about Kirwan as Blues coach, but he's clearly old school enough to make some very special things happen with the BaaBaas. As other have said, best tour for a long while. Although the summer game against England and the Fiji match last year were pretty good too I guess.

I have a lot of negative opinions about Kirwan as Blues coach, but he's clearly old school enough to make some very special things happen with the BaaBaas. As other have said, best tour for a long while. Although the summer game against England and the Fiji match last year were pretty good too I guess.

I think JK would be a great backs coach, but I don't know who thought it would be a good idea putting a wing in charge of a whole squad ;)

I think JK would be a great backs coach, but I don't know who thought it would be a good idea putting a wing in charge of a whole squad ;)

Indeed... Maybe it's no surprise that he appears to have suddenly flourished while coaching a team for whom forwards play is pretty much not allowed!