• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Liberty Stadium Hell

Gotta agree with RC, Swansea needs some serious doing-up, but the nightlife is supposed to be bloody brilliant. Have never had a night out in swansea (am a bit young to have a night out anywhere to be honest), but my sister's studying at Swansea uni, and says it's an awesome night out, and a pretty good city (if you know where to go). Us Cardiffians aren't exactly angels either, Cardiff has so many fights at night, and it's pretty bad for drunks (not as bad as other places though). Cardiff City (Football) fans are buggers for starting fights with anybody and everybody as well.
Didn't realise people had such a crap view on the Liberty, always thought it was an awesome stadium (obviously nowhere near the atmosphere in the Millenium - NOTHING beats that tbh) I know a load of Ospreys fans who live round here, but tend to travel down to the Liberty loads for matches, and they've said it's awesome.

Oh yeah - one thing Swansea beats Cardiff hands down on is Welsh Cakes. Swansea Market has the nicest Welsh Cakes I've ever tasted. Cardiff Market just stinks of fish.

f*** it if you wanna go watch a sport in the biggest shithole on the planet goto Buffalo New York too watch the Bills play. Buffalo is the biggest shithole on the face of the earth, its jsut a bunch of rusted out factories and poor trailer trash everywhere. They won't fight you in Buffalo no they will escalate the violence right to knives, bats, and guns....

Oh yeah - one thing Swansea beats Cardiff hands down on is Welsh Cakes. Swansea Market has the nicest Welsh Cakes I've ever tasted. Cardiff Market just stinks of fish. [/b]

Not as good as Aberdonian Butteries...

Latest posts