• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lioncast Episode 1

Very good, a shame the rugby club is over for the summer, I was looking forward to ******* myself laughing at Greenwood. What are the chances he will be working the England match at the weekend or the Churchill cup?

What???? WHAT???? Ronan O'Gara is like SO AMAZNG!!! Who was it? Was it Prestwick??? DID you doubt ROG????? Yeah fecker!

But yeah, good podcast!

Didn't even consider Fitzgerald on the left wing though. tuttut.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jun 6 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OMG i sound like an idiot.[/b]
No way, dude. Natural broadcaster. Good knowledge, good humour, full of opinions - the crappier the better! And you ended up directing the show.*

Would be good structure to go through the probable test teams, partnership by partnership - like you did for the centres.

*Ah, you work in the tv industry!

Rumours are Will Greenwood will be making a special guest appearance in the next Lionscast!

Yes but I sadly will not be able to attend.

Who wants to be on the podcast tomorrow!!?!?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Jun 9 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yes but I sadly will not be able to attend.

Who wants to be on the podcast tomorrow!!?!?![/b]

LeaveBritneyAlone_thumbnail.jpg

... Well i wanna do it again sometime if that's ok.

That is possibly the most irritating pic I've ever seen.

I'm availiable tomorrow night and if the Sharks win I'll be in my element!

It's become TRF's version of Pedobear... Minus the 'pedo' bit. Greenwood's expression is perfect for its use.

MOD:

C_71_article_1015811_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jun 9 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jun 9 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Jun 9 2009, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the Sharks win I'll do the podcast drunk, and naked.[/b]

C_71_article_1015811_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

[/b][/quote]

I don't even wanna know what you were thinking when you posted that :lol:
[/b][/quote]

Steve, see how he stares, in eager anticipation and those eyes.........uurrrghhhnnnn!

And guys guys!!! The Ventrilo server is up 24/7! Also, because all the donkey work like audio is done on that server, any idiot can record with minimum fuss! We have 3 (possibly) up for doing it post-game. We need one more.

You just need a:

- mic
- rugby knowledge (no idea how I got on there)
- the ability to trash league/st helens
- a pc
- a life
- know that the Lions are in South Africa
- an hour of your time.

Simple! Who's up for it?

MOD:

c71article1015811imagelk.jpg

Prestwick says:

touche!

Me! I had a good time doing podcast 2, so I'd be up for it again.What time would it be? Around 8-9pm?

Yep after the game is perfect, so I guess it's around 8 for you then SmokeyMonkey.

If more people wanna join in put down your names down anyway since Mite still has to confirm.

Thats good, at least we've got three people who want to do it.

The ventrilo server is so awesome that all three/four/infinite number of you can record at the same time!

When its all done, PM me the raw audio and I can turn it into something manageable on Friday?

Ok so i'll get back from the pub at 7:50ish, can someone put up a small guide of what we're gonna do, I've got ventrilo and a mic set up already.

Latest posts