• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Lion's Kit Speculation or Suggestions

Fair enough.

But it serves you right for buying it!

They do make a good training range, unlike Adidas, however!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Oct 22 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well I think it may look a bit like this

Lionscoachinglaunch02.jpg
[/b]

Looks good to me. Nice and plain, which I like. I'm not into all these new fancy kits (take note Canterbury). Happy now I've got it pre-ordered.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 23 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There was one sucky CCC shirt from 2003... Ireland.

I should know, it's hanging in my wardrobe. Where it shall remain.

In fact you could say that it, just like Ronan O'Gara, refuses to come out of the closet.[/b]

Didn't he just sire an offspring? I thought I heard that somewhere. Not that it wouldn't make him gay. Many a fancy lad have knocked up women to keep their cover. However, c'mon, he's no more gay than half of that side that just re-entered the GP...what are they called?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (O'Rothlain @ Aug 24 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
So, I hated the last shot at the lion's kit. The 2003 was nice, though. I was just watching the NRL and St. George Illawarra, and thought, that looks like the Lion's.
Here is what I suggest for the new British and Irish Lion's Kit:
Alternate%20Jersey%2008.jpg

Obviously sans the St. G-I sponsorship stuff. But it is addidas and it's much better than what they're doing for Munster.[/b]

Looking good, a bit late reply I know, some news about latest evolution?

Woops just saw the final model, looks nice.
Might order it. :D

I really like the new kit. I'm probably going to do the pre-order on this.
rfu-50770.jpg

Nate, you must have a whole room of jerseys by now, from just about every team!

He must also be rolling in it. The test jersey is retailing at £99.99!!!!!!!!!!!

Stade Francais actually pay Nate to wear their jerseys.. in daylight. Amazing. This is worth a considerable amount of money. Also, the fact that he has so many shirts by now.. clubs will hire Nate to wear their kits.. as if Nate wears it.. it has the official O'Rothlain seal of acceptable rugby fashion.

I don't like these supporters shirts and the real thing is too expensive, i'll try it on before I buy it, looks like it will be a really shirt fit, it'll probably look like a football shirt.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EnglandWillWin2011 @ Nov 7 2008, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I don't like these supporters shirts and the real thing is too expensive, i'll try it on before I buy it, looks like it will be a really shirt fit, it'll probably look like a football shirt.[/b]
Well if you got a footballer's body, the shirt can't help it :p
Simple but nice, i would love to see bit of white on the sides.

Also, if it's not the material they are playing in, why make the supporters jersey still with expensive material, it's still expensive at £55

I got the red one and the white one last time around and I'll probably do the same again.

Latest posts