• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Los Lover Incident - The Second

J

-JJ-

So I've attempted to clean up one thread (http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?showtopic=4261) by removing off-topic posts. This has resulted in some crying in that thread making it further off-topic.

If you would like to discuss this, please do so here, not there.

And if you would like, I will copy any posts that I delete into this thread and we can debate whether or not it should have been deleted.
<

Edit - And to lead by example, I am removing my off-topic-ness into here...

Originally posted by Ripper
Thats an off topic post JJ, I can't wait till I can raise your warning level.
You're soo sexy right now.
<
Anyway, stop trying to undo my attempts to get that thread back on topic, Ripper, that is very bad moderating.
<

Ok Los Lover's deleted post. Reason for deletion: Off Topic in a thread where I had asked for it to be kept on topic.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 2 2006, 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 2 2006, 09:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by -JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Ripper@Feb 2 2006, 08:14 PM
So, what editing possibilties are there for the PS2? Would it be possible to too do modifications and put them on using Action Replay/Hard Disc?
I really doubt anybody would bother to do this. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think so.

<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Same as before
Thats an off topic post JJ, I can't wait till I can raise your warning level.
You're soo sexy right now.
<
Anyway, stop trying to undo my attempts to get this thread back on topic, Ripper, that is very bad moderating.
<
no bad moderating or admin for that matter is weilding the axe like a madman.

see JJ...I have 2 broken fingers...so you are being heartless...lickily I have cut and pasted the last message as you are so predictable and PMed mods with it....

see, I'm smart bud...you can delete this too...hell its candp;d too.....but there was not anything wrong with the last one and I am serious about the modding - well I was.

You made this mistake once b4 and aplogised - what's your beef?

Actually I am making a formal complaint if you edit this too....it is on topic as well....as was my last one.....

you speak of ripper's bad behaviour but you are setting the worst nazi preferential one-eyed example I have seen irresponsibly shown...so Ripper the kettle doesn't need to be called black by the pot..

remember the fingers JJ - think about it.
<
<
[/b]

Edit - Ok, and now to reply to this post.

I am fine with people disputing moderating decisions. It's happened before. It will happen again. I am not happy with it happening in topics which are dedicated to other things.

Ripper's comment seems to give the me the impression that me posting a clarification to explain that off topic posts had been deleted was a bad thing.

The first time when I forced your posts to be previewed was a bad decision. This is not. This is me keeping threads on topic. Unfortunately I did not copy the posts that were deleted. So it makes it hard to dispute one way or the other. My word v yours. In my opinion, the posts that you and others had made were off topic and the thread was going in the wrong direction.

That'll do for now.

Edit 2 - For the record. I was not the only one to delete posts in that thread, so I will not 100% stand behind all of the decisions made there. And we don't have records of who deleted what.

<

right...here it is.

JJ

JJ has been deleting my posts in the diting/modding thread even though I have been writing posts on topic. I also explained that posts were difficult for me as I have TWO..yes TWO broken fingers....apparently that is of no consequence..why? cos my nest THREE on topic posts were deleted and they were of reasonable length. That kind of heartless bullshit is not just unbelievable..it is patently unfair. don't play favourites like some senditive girl...what a blouse!! lol!!!

I had someone who had sussed a ps2 mod and ideas for a pc one too - he's a whiz. You've blown it JJ.....so bye, bye on that one.

Are there not rules for behaviour by mods too?

anyway, I cut and pasted the posts you deleted, probably withoput reading - ridiculously immature from so-called admin - and sent them to the mods (some of them - a couple in patyiculat)...I would like to haear from them soon please...this is rubbish.

PS - I am not joking about the fingers and I am ****** OFF

so
<
U JJ!!

stay OUT of this thread...this is a democracy run by many as a team...not an autocracy. you should be ashamed of yourself and trying to tell ripper to set a good example. I almost choked on my coffee.....tke a good hard long look at yourself please.

If you thought I wasn't going to call you out for being a
<
and let it happen to someone else writing on topic and helpful posts which you might delete cos you have a cob on...or are jealous of them or whatever....you were WRONG.

<
<
<

Originally posted by Google
The Nazi party ideology was strongly anticommunist, anti-Semitic, racist, nationalistic, imperialistic and militaristic.
http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&q=def...le+Search&meta=

I am not racist. I do not like racists. Being called a Nazi can be seen as being called, amongst other things, a racist. Nazi's killed millions of innocent people.

Deleting posts on a forum is nothing like this.

So if you choose to use this term against other people on this board for deleting posts, you are not only completely ignorant, but may be warned and/or suspended.

Unless the person you are calling actually is a Nazi. In which case no action will be taken.

Which is why you were at the Klan rally last night...

Seriously, Los Lover has a right to complain if he wants to, but I agree he takes it too far by calling people Nazis.

I agree totally but what if someone who is a Nazi doesn't like being called one?

Ok, I'm sorry, I will not stay out of this thread. I am allowed to be here. You do not define the rules.

Because of the absolutely ridiculous posts you are posting in a "retaliation" to my attempt to keep a topic on-topic, I assume you are fishing.

I stand by the posts I deleted 100%. Ripper, maybe you'd like to come to the party here and tell the posts that you deleted in that thread?

And Los Lover. Surely you should just post this posts that I deleted up?

I dont recall deleting any of Los Lovers posts? At least not in that thread.

We do have admin logs. Big Brother is watching.

I know more than you might think.

And I have my suspicions.

Like I said, I dont recall deleting any posts in that thread... although I had been going through his posts (clicking his username and viewing all posts) and deleting all the crap which invovled personal attacks and abuse.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
you should be ashamed of yourself and trying to tell ripper to set a good example. I almost choked on my coffee[/b]

Why?

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 09:44 PM
Ok, I'm sorry, I will not stay out of this thread. I am allowed to be here. You do not define the rules.

Because of the absolutely ridiculous posts you are posting in a "retaliation" to my attempt to keep a topic on-topic, I assume you are fishing.

I stand by the posts I deleted 100%. Ripper, maybe you'd like to come to the party here and tell the posts that you deleted in that thread?

And Los Lover. Surely you should just post this posts that I deleted up?
I gave them to the mods - they can see that the first one was fine.

oh and ;fiching'!? god you've an ego on ya don't cha.....?

no, no, I meant it.

you don't follow your own rules, so nether do I.

<

capiche?

When I said stay out of the htread I bloody well meant it......you have your own one supposedly on the same topic (buy ironically avoiding the truth) and it is less popular I see.

so there's the door JJ - see ya.

and stay out.

<
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 2 2006, 09:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
you should be ashamed of yourself and trying to tell ripper to set a good example. I almost choked on my coffee

Why? [/b][/quote]
ONE WORD = HYPOCRISY

<

On Long Lost Lovers reply...

What's going to happen to JJ? He'll get fired? Hahahahaha.... Cha-Ching!!!

Furthermore, I see this thread getting overloaded with unreadable **** from at least one certain member...

...Perhaps personal disputes can be settled via PM?

<
WHERE IS MY POST ARTICULATING HOW NAZI IS NOT RACIST AND ABOUT JJ'S CRUELTY!!!!!!!

YOU CANNOT DO THAT!!

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. i CAN'T WRITE IT AGAIN COS OF MY...

F--INGERS..KEY
W
D

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 2 2006, 08:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
you should be ashamed of yourself and trying to tell ripper to set a good example. I almost choked on my coffee

Why? [/b][/quote]
It was too hot.

Meah. At least this way he can't make any false accusations. I still don't actually know what his problem is. I'd love for him to tell me. If he doesn't I guess he'll just be suspended again for abusing a member unneccessarily.

Please Los Lover. We can be friends. I just know it. But I want to know what exactly your problem is.

C'mon los no one else carries on like this (well a few did when mods deleted posts a while back), just get on with it and maybe you should make your posts shorter just incase the effort goes unrewarded?

You do make good use of spaces though.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 2 2006, 08:40 PM

...Unless the person you are calling actually is a Nazi. In which case no action will be taken.
<

I love you JJ....

...Caling people Nazi's is almost as bad as calling people Jews, Spics, ****ers, and girls-blouses...

<

Latest posts