• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Madden 2006 for next gen console

must admit, looks primo
<
just wonder how the game will look, thats just the trailer
<

Very nice i say. Will definately get the PS3.

Off topic - The new Madden Logo layout. Will this be the same layout for all ***les? Or just madden, NHL etc, cos ESPN signed on for these games?

Madden NFL
Developer: EA Tiburon
Publisher: EA Sports

This isn't actual in-game footage, but Michael Strahan still looks scary.
An action-packed trailer for the next-generation of Madden NFL games aired on ESPN during the NFL Draft a few weeks ago. The videos and screenshots taken from that trailer are not actual in-game footage, but they should give us a good idea of what to expect from the game as far as camera angles, special effects, and graphical fidelity go.

from here

as i said
<
can't wait to see what the in game graphics look like - thats just the trailer

It's not in game graphics... If you want to know what the in game graphics will be like, just look at Doom 3 on ultra quality and think of it on TV with lower res... Still bloody impressive and **** loads better than current consoles.

Originally posted by sanzar@May 13 2005, 05:35 PM
It's not in game graphics... If you want to know what the in game graphics will be like, just look at Doom 3 on ultra quality and think of it on TV with lower res... Still bloody impressive and **** loads better than current consoles.
I take this back! After watching the PS3 hardware demonstration I can tell you for certain that these screenshots ARE in game graphics!

it's actually not game graphics. It's an artist's impression. Check out the killzone2 trailer on gamespot for actual ps3 footage. It looks way way better than Half Life 2.

I wish I had more time to research everything. I'm doing a hard arsed ancient history assignment.

Originally posted by umosay@May 18 2005, 11:46 AM
Man PS3 looks mad, especially Killzone and Fight night 3
seriously how mad does fight night 3 look!?!?!

bloody awesome!!
cant stop thinking about it!

Originally posted by kinkon89+May 19 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ May 19 2005, 06:20 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@May 18 2005, 11:46 AM
Man PS3 looks mad, especially Killzone and Fight night 3
seriously how mad does fight night 3 look!?!?!

bloody awesome!!
cant stop thinking about it! [/b]
Gonna play Fight Night 2 for the first time tonight. Now if that is a good game then I will definitely be looking at the FN3 trailers...............

Originally posted by kinkon89@May 19 2005, 06:31 PM
you wont be dissapointed!
<

That is what Locksley said about R2005.

FN1 was a bit heavy on the feet. Also hard to jab and run. But in the end it was balanced well with its punch/dodge/blocking system.

It also had stink analogue control punch system. Too slow.

the fight night 3 trailers were tests not the product so kinkon i think the real thing will make you go mad lol

mwhahswsjdfknfknewkfgiewhjfgoewjrhfsdkhfklqbewidhkQNAepsjndqwsq

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

<
<
<
<

............anyhoo
<

Originally posted by Jacko@May 19 2005, 05:51 PM
U r? What on??? I gotta do one on the fricken persian wars...
The Iceman mate (that well preserved body they found up in the Alps).

Latest posts