• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Magner's League Grand Final - Munster Vs Leinster

Lads can ye not just credit Munster for winning it simply as they wanted it more on the day and performed better.

Nah, that'd be silly. Our players were all clearly drunk.

Drunk or no drunk it big set back when John Hayes leads the attack for a penalty try :p

Although on serious note for scrum experts I've been told Sherry is a much better man at binding the scrum and that makes the difference.

Drunk or no drunk it big set back when John Hayes leads the attack for a penalty try :p

Although on serious note for scrum experts I've been told Sherry is a much better man at binding the scrum and that makes the difference.

Drunk I tell ye! Like dogs of the sea!

When Munster got the penalty try i'm pretty sure i saw guys out of position like we had Dundon (a hooker) on the flank.

No ye had Strauss (who has experience at backrow) at flanker and everyone else was in their positions.

Oh yeah you're right. I just remember the RTE commentators saying Dundon was being used out of position which i believed cos he came on for one of the flankers. Still think we were disadvantaged.

I think what happened Leinster was they under estimated Munster at the scrum and well we attacked them there and exposed their under estimation there and did a job.

Latest posts