Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Aviva Premiership

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Top 14

Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
stade-toulousain-stade-francais-2e-j-top-14_diaporama.jpg
cringe3zt.jpg

I changed the start of the topic, making it into a Table.

Lads top 14 is where the beauty is at...
was tempted to say magners as it is a lovely drink and SOB resides there but honestly T14 has some of the most expansive rugby going.

Oh this is by teams ?

Well Pop the Leinster team Vs any amalgamation of another league and I guarantee the Blues would come up trumps

Cheers have to say I'd go for the Magners. Ecspecially with the premierships style.

I think the results would be something like this.
(I only posted this to see if I could make a table :lol:)

The quality it in the Magners League wasn't great this season. I found last year far more entertaining.

Dragons, Scarlets, Ulster and Connacht were by far the most entertaining teams. Meanwhile the big teams from each country just stumbled along picking up wings with the odd entertaining performance.

The Italians and Scots were just poor for the most part.

Northern hemisphere is inferior in rugby. Compare the heineken cup to the currie cup. The currie cup is played by men, real men not flimsy nh ladyboys. The currie cup is how rugby was meant to be played

The Currie Cup is boring as hell and it looks almost amateur in some matches (is it fully pro or semi-pro?)

Last edited:
It is As pro As they come, but south africans play for the love of the mans game not moneyyou wouldn't see Gavin Henson or James hook or Toby flood in the currie cup, no you see tough strong men who know why it's like to kill an gut an animal and have never seen fake tan or coloured boots in their life

The Currie Cup is boring as hell and it looks almost amateur in some matches (is it fully pro or semi-pro?)
Really? I find it much better than the Premiership. Like what has been said, it is players who love the game. I really enjoy seeing some of the talent that is not normally on show in the S15. Its always great to see the younger players given a shot, but a few clubs (Lions... Bulls... Province...) would rather give their seniors a run about.

It is As pro As they come, but south africans play for the love of the mans game not moneyyou wouldn't see Gavin Henson or James hook or Toby flood in the currie cup, no you see tough strong men who know why it's like to kill an gut an animal and have never seen fake tan or coloured boots in their life

Yeah, Jesus you South Africans are so lucky we never get to do that in rugby training up here in the North, after all it is one of if not 'the' most vital rugby skill there is.

Did you watch any of the H Cup this weekend? Failed to spot many "ladyboys". It is so much better than Curry Cup. Don't really enjoy Premiership or Curry Cup.

Olly still think Robshaw is definately better than Warborton.

Last edited:

Latest posts