• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Make me Laugh, TRF

gnome_ann.png

Overheard In The Parking Lot

I don't approve of coaches getting stick from disappointed fans after a loss. Except when it's delivered in style by a little old lady.

This old dear was laden down by shopping bags as she walked slowly from the supermarket to her car.

This was in the fifth week of the Six Nations and one of the fancied teams was on a bad run. The national coach was getting groceries and saw the elderly woman.

He stopped and said, "can you manage, my dear?"

The little old lady shook her head.

"I'm too busy tending the garden to sort out the mess you got the team into!"

Four Scottish fans and four English fans struck up a friendly conversation as they queued for tickets for the train from London to Edinburgh.

The English fans noticed that the Scots only bought one ticket. "Aren't you all going"? they asked.

"Watch and learn, lads", the Scottish fans chuckled.

All eight jumped on the train. When the conductor walked down the aisle checking tickets, the four Scots ran into one toilet.

The conductor knocked on the cubicle door and said "tickets please".

The door slightly opened and a single hand thrust through the gap with the ticket.

The English fans were impressed at this ingenuity. On the way back from the match, they decide to pull the same trick.

When they bumped into the same Scottish fans, the English lads told them they only had one ticket.

The Scots clapped them on the back. "We don't have any," they laughed.

"But how will you get away with that?", the puzzled Englishmen asked.

"Watch and learn, lads," the Scots chuckled.

When the conductor appeared at the far end of the carriage, the Englishmen rushed into one toilet and the Scots rushed into another.

As the Englishmen crouched in their toilet, they asked each other how their new Scottish friends were going to pull this off.

Meanwhile, one of the Scots snuck out of their toilet and knocked on the Englishmen's door.

"Tickets please".

Latest posts