• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Memorable Moments

fair play to you ak47... enjoy the beer/whiskey and the "irish" atmosphere at Lansdowne

Hoorah, I got the PS2 demo and...

Got a lineout inside the 22, passed out to Larkham, who ran half way across the field and then grubbered. Hits the post and Larkham gets it off the deflection. Big superman dive and try time. Yarr. First try in Rugby 2005.

Originally posted by ak47@Mar 15 2005, 01:47 PM
today i am paying my electricity bill..........cannot take any risks here.
<
<
<
<

Los & ak47 are going about it the right way. No distractions.

ak's already had a taste, but the way Los has built it up (and how good the game actually is) he might explode.
<

Looking forward to reading all ya'lls stories.

I Just Started a World league in Hard mode with the Blues my first game Neath-Swansea or w\e score is 7-7 in minute 78 i open all teh way damm(FB) had it and the NS FB was gonna tackle him so i open it to Zwicker my FLanker WAS PLAYIN WING and he looked like he was gone and everybody starting catching up with him but NO its a TRY in minute 80!!ZWICKER!!

yeah!

fiji!

..........aaaaagghhh*sigh*

first game i might play against my mates would be fiji vs tonga....really good rivalry!

but nothing can surpass samoa vs tonga....especially when trevor leota's there!

...the topics about "Memorable Moments" lads, there are other threads for talking about first matches, scorelines in games etc...

we don't need to have all the threads being brought down into random ramblings about anything and everything

... hardly
<

its just that there has been alot if random, off topic stuff talked about (including this now) that seems to clog up alot of topics and threads on the forum...

it takes away from the forum in my opinion and for some it looks like they are on a "posting mission" to put up as many posts as possible in a a short space of time... of which we all know the term for that!
<

Was playing demo again: England kicked it off long, I failed to catch it and it went back and my guy went to dive on it. But it hit the post and bounced in to the in goal where the England player scored the try.

6-0 down against Australia, after Larkham kicks two drop goals within the first quarter. Playing as Wales, Gareth Thomas then fluffs a cleaarance and the Aussies dive over to go 13-0 ahead. A dismal piece of defending then sees Australia break through the middles to move 20-0 up by the break....

But then comes the second half....

Shanklin breaks through two tackles to feed Williams out on the wing who cruises around the oncoming fullback to score underneath the posts. 20-7

Australia kick off and substitute Kevin Morgan sidesteps past Sailor and feeds inside to Jones who dives through a tackle 20-14 with three minutes to go.

Australia kick-off and from behind their own try-line Jones feeds Henson, who breaks through the middle and races up to half way, before rounding the fullback to dive over underneath the posts. Conversion puts Wales ahead 21-20.

Wales knock on from the kick off and Larkhama steps up for a drop goal, but it flies just wide.

Match over. Wales in. Phew! Awesome though...

SA v NZ two tries to NZ in the first 20 min. SA hit back with a try just before half time. Haltime score 7-14. Second half begins with a SA try, 14 all. Another try to SA and what a difference it makes in the cut scene, instead of one team mate congratulating you there were about four. Score 14-21 Roko breaks down the touch line to score in the corner. Score 21 all. Russel scores the match winning try in the corner after a long build-up. Final score 26-21

Was playing a three-way Tri-Nations with me my mate and my wee brother. Early game against Sam, he was NZ I was the Saffies, de Wet Barry broke through past Rogers and was through on the try line. Ran up to get a try right under the posts, made the dive and crashed right against the upright! The ball bounced clear and Tuquiri got back to kick clear.