• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mike Tindall fined and axed from EEP

Interesting

It's a token gesture, as he wasn't going to be in the England squad anyway, but it had all just died down so it's a strange time to do it
Maybe Rob Andrew wants a new conservatory and had been quoted £25k?

Tindall 25k fine. Ashton 5k fine. Haskell 5k fine. Hartley nil points :D

Just seems to me Andrew is making a point and I think Tindall is a scape goat. He is out of the England set up, so smacking him with a fine and kicking him out causes the England camp no issues.
Haskell has form for causing issues with women but is out the picture, Ashton is needed for the six nations.

It all seems a little harsh on Tindall and smacks of Andrew wanting his name in the papers again with his nothing job, god I hate the bloke he seems to have so much influence and power yet I have no idea what his job is within the RFU. He is like Darth Maul.

I am certain if it had been one of the younger better players it would not have happend. Let's be honest what is really worse a England player putting his head down a girls top in a bar, or two players being nasty and abusive to a girl working in a hotel. Plus Ashton was on the same night out if I remember.

I refuse to believe that the "Gouging, elbow-dropping, cheap-shotting country-jumping twat" (description © munsterfans forum) is innocent.

I refuse to believe that the "Gouging, elbow-dropping, cheap-shotting country-jumping twat" (description © munsterfans forum) is innocent.
Hey You
50510_175800599486_2944947_n.jpg

:p

Quality the RFU have coughed to part funding the night out by putting money behind the bar.

They have said it stil should not have led to the behaviour after.

Erm let me think rugby players free bar, what was going to happen :D

Did any of the England management get fined for this too? Obviously the players are adult men who should know better but did the management really have absolutely no control over them? Feel for Tindall, he has put in serious effort for England over the years and been a really solid player. Admittedly he's probably past his best now but this is a really unfitting end for such a consistent servant of the game.

How is Rob Andrew still so high up in English rugby? Guy must have some powerful friends...

Did any of the England management get fined for this too? Obviously the players are adult men who should know better but did the management really have absolutely no control over them? Feel for Tindall, he has put in serious effort for England over the years and been a really solid player. Admittedly he's probably past his best now but this is a really unfitting end for such a consistent servant of the game.

How is Rob Andrew still so high up in English rugby? Guy must have some powerful friends...

He spent many years using Francis Barons short'n'curlys as dental floss.

Latest posts