• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Millennium Magic weekend - matches thread

Catalans to win the whole thing, edging out Crusaders in an action packed final :D

ST HELENS! So glad i invested in Sky Sports when i came to England.

Saturday, 12 February 2011

Engage Super League

Huddersfield v Warrington, 13:00
Catalans Dragons v Harlequins, 15:00

Castleford v Wakefield, 17:00
St Helens v Wigan, 19:00

There's todays games. Apart from the last match I'm at the football so I'll only get to see the Saints game. And of course do some live tweets.

Why oh why does the Catalans match have to be on when the England match is?!
Ah well, Saints/Wigan will be grand :D

I will be flicking over between channels, don't see the England vs Italy game being a close affair but then again they nearly upset Ireland.

AND WE ARE OFF!

Good to see Super League back on and hopefully will be a good weekend of Rugby League.

Also how good is the new intro.

Woooop :)
I've missed watching RL (on TV - been watching on the sidelines with an ankle injury all of this season - Frustrating!)

Warrington got away with one there, I was sure that went backwards.

Terrible game for Warrington all around, seems like once they scored the first Try the wheels fell off. They did have a ton of injuries but even then the amount of errors they had would of cost them the game anyway, not the best game to start the season when half the players on Warrington are injured and some are doubtful for there next game.

Roll on Catalans vs Harlequins.

Big injury to Setaimata Sa, looks like he was knocked out after botching a tackle. 0-10 to Harlequins.

Massive mis-communication by Wellens and Meli there for the Wigan try
Cracking boot by Tompkins though, even with the pressure (and getting flattened after)

and then a very unlucky (for Wigan) bounce gets Gardner out of the *$%£ after he fluffs another Tompkins kick

Its been a bad day in terms of predictions for me haha, only got the Castleford game right.

Ditto =/
Thought I was on for the Warrington game, but Giants made a bloody comeback :p

Darn ... bet St Helens RLFC will not be happy :lol:

Possible comeback on the cards for Saints
16 - 6 now, and Saints pressing hard for their 2nd - only 12min30 on the clock though...

Latest posts