• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Mils Muliana

S

stranger

So let me get this straight, the dude doesnt wanna leave Auckland but because his g/f is a thieving ***** he's moving to Waikato. What a dumbass, he should just DUMP THAT *****!!!

There goes his chance of ever winning an NPC or Super 12 ***le again.

What ****** me off the most is that the ARU couldve charged his *****, but they didnt.

Can't win a s14? pffft, Chiefs have finished higher than the Blues the last 2 years, and beaten them...

Originally posted by umosay@Oct 23 2005, 07:54 PM
Can't win a s14? pffft, Chiefs have finished higher than the Blues the last 2 years, and beaten them...
hahaha, you're obviously a CHIEFS FAN. hey, i like the chiefs too but if you think they have the personnel to win a Super 14 you're smokin crack
<

Originally posted by nik@Oct 23 2005, 07:34 PM
wats the story about his gf?
She was events manager or something for Eden Park and got caught dipping her hand in the cookie jar too often. Looks like out of respect probably for Mils the Auckland Rugby Union let her off the hook. She could no longer feel comfortable in the ARU environment (which Mils is strangely a part of
<
) and decided to get a fresh start in hamilton. Mils decided to go with her which the ARU decided to let happen without too much of a big scene (such patience the ARU
<
)

Can't write off Mils chances of winning a S14 ***le.............................yet.

Originally posted by stranger+Oct 23 2005, 09:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stranger @ Oct 23 2005, 09:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Oct 23 2005, 07:54 PM
hahaha, you're obviously a CHIEFS FAN. hey, i like the chiefs too but if you think they have the personnel to win a Super 14 you're smokin crack
<
[/b]
I don't exactly think they can win, but i think they have a damn lot of potentiol to do so.

Their is a lot of talented players in the Chiefs set up and Mils coming will help emmencely. Also the draft could be good to us - Our tight 5 is generally **** as in our midfield.

hagh..u can have him we got ward to with for 2 or 3 years and then toeava steps up and becomes the best fullback in the world...henry can see this from a mile away

i like millz...often over rated,but very solid..id never put him in the class of the old cullen....

let me state for the record if the chiefs win the Super 14 in the next three years I will eat my own **** for breakfast
<

well, i guess if there was a plane crash that killed the entire crusader franchise and if the bird flu were to devastate the blues team and if there was an earthquake in australia that wiped out canberra then maybe MAYBE the CHIEFS would have a chance
<

Those teams you named are the lower quality sides in the S12...

Oh wait, there the only teams to have won the damn thing.

Originally posted by stranger@Oct 23 2005, 10:29 PM
let me state for the record if the chiefs win the Super 14 in the next three years I will eat my own **** for breakfast
<
<
<

Had to quote this..............

Can't edit a post that someone has taken as a quote into their post
<
Will make an interesting next 3 S14 seasons
<

Chiefs now have AB's in the forwards, in the halves, and the outside backs. They just need some AB's to be their inside backs and then......................dare I say it..............they may actually have a chance
<

****, who's the midfield? They'd be better off chucking Mils in there rather than Fullback.

Agreed, I'd have a McQuoid - Muliaina midfield with Anesi and fullback and Sivivatu with a draft winger on the wings. Chiefs have been lucky getting wingers from the Hurricanes region for the past two seasons (Fa'atau then Tagicakibau) and they are possibly going to get Kinikinilau or Gear if we don't protect them.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Oct 24 2005, 08:54 AM
****, who's the midfield? They'd be better off chucking Mils in there rather than Fullback.
Chiefs midfield has been steady and as regular as their cows during 6am milking. If I remember Lowen and ..................(don't milk cows that often if at all if ever).........

Maybe we'll see Eroni Clarke return (maybe...........no).

Oh here it is on their website. Midfield is Lowen, Ranby, McQuoid, Taauso, Maisey, Kaftka...........................all useless except for one.

When they get a star midfielder (they just need one) their team will be complete to complement their other stars (Anesi, Sivivatu, Collins, Gibbs, Kelleher, Lauaki, Senio, Holah, Robinson) their almost stars (Willis, Tagicakabau, Ormond, Manu, Linklater, Hill, Crichton, Bates, Ranby, Lowen) their up and coming talent (Hohneck, Maisey, McQuiod, Donald) their old fading stars (Cashmore) and their "we will see" players (Davidson, Taauso, Upton, Castle, Latu, Lutui, Kaftka).

But their main problem I think is their coach. Foster isn't radical enough which is what these players need. He was like that as a player. Things might change with two actual S12 winners in the squad from different eras of the Blues coming into the squad and bringing a different perspective.

Well Lowen is now playing in South African and Ranby is an overrated useless prick. Maisey, well that name just makes me laugh.

hmmm..
lowen, Ormod, cashmore, senio, Tagicakabau...
they ain't gonna be playing for the chiefs next year

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Oct 24 2005, 10:12 AM
Well Lowen is now playing in South African and Ranby is an overrated useless prick. Maisey, well that name just makes me laugh.
Wow........best thing that ever happened to the chiefs..................will make their choices for next season VERY INTERESTING.

Cashmore is a very safe fullback even as a Grandparent. They also have the not so starry Crichton. But if they roped in that Harbour fullback, he would make Anesi and Sivivatu complete as dreaded back three.

This is without considering Mils we be at the back. I am just thinking in case they don't recruit a midfielder though Mils I would not rate him as a Superstar midfielder..........but he would do fine regardless.

Having Cashmore or Crichton or North Harbour boy at fullback and putting Mils at 2nd five/centre would be something very different for opposition teams to contend with from the Chiefs. All they need now is for Hill to block his ears with Fosters advice and go back to his early days when he was selected because he ran the ball every chance he got. Foster has stifled him there.

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmm........starting to think whether I should support the Chiefs now..................