• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

More Licence info released...

Looks like s#*t sorry!! Rugby 08 with new graphics and rejigged ruck system!! I know I shouldnt say before I know the facts or atleast have played, but knowing what Sidhe have come up with, I find it hard any other rugby game will top it!! Those forwards standing off to the side of the rucks, the d-pad defence system, the simple lineout option system, similar character animations (as in No8 at back of scrum with hands on knees, then when back option is selected, well you know what happens), all traits of Rugby08. Sorry guys but I know what im gonna prefer. Il still get both, anyways.

You don't know what Sidhe as come up with as (I presume) you haven't played it or seen a gameplay video, just as you haven't for RWC
Except you choose to slag for RWC for that reason, while heaping praise upon Sidhe...

mate you have no idea of what I have or have not played!! Sidhe is located in Wellington, New Zealand, my hometown!! Ill leave you figure out the rest!!!!

Looks like s#*t sorry!! Rugby 08 with new graphics and rejigged ruck system!! I know I shouldnt say before I know the facts or atleast have played, but knowing what Sidhe have come up with, I find it hard any other rugby game will top it!! Those forwards standing off to the side of the rucks, the d-pad defence system, the simple lineout option system, similar character animations (as in No8 at back of scrum with hands on knees, then when back option is selected, well you know what happens), all traits of Rugby08. Sorry guys but I know what im gonna prefer. Il still get both, anyways.

Its all about gameplay. Please post back here when you played both. I will be interested in hearing how RC pans out for ya. I haven't heard RC boast about the gameplay yet just features, features will be awesome if you enjoy playing the game but if its not fun the features mean nothing really. They also haven't been letting the game land in the hands of many reviewers either. Just one NZ reviewer that most likely has some home town pride in the game. Why not take the game to E3? or offer a demo? sounds like we dont know the whole story just yet. Hell the game might rock too. This is why I want to hear what you have to say once you played both.

Cant say anything at the mo, but once I hear from a few people up above, maybe ill can share things with the rest of yous!!!! hope I havent ruined things for myself by coming out and saying this!! Milla????

Just covering my bases!! Not often you get 2 rugby games in one year! Might be the last for another 4years!! So I should stop complaining then I hear every think!! Ohwell thats what these forums are for aye....:)

Just covering my bases!! Not often you get 2 rugby games in one year! Might be the last for another 4years!! So I should stop complaining then I hear every think!! Ohwell thats what these forums are for aye....:)

I believe he may well have played it. Also, if you were part of any playtesting, I can tell you I'm pretty sure that you haven't overstepped the mark ynuiguy. Just try not to say any more at this stage until you hear from them.

Still, don't bag out this game either, you haven't played it, so you can't be sure it's not a hell of a lot of fun.

The guy who played Rugby World Cup game, is he aloud to speak about it yet?

The guy who played Rugby World Cup game, is he aloud to speak about it yet?

As he has said just a little earlier in the thread, getofmeland is writing it presently. It won't be long until it's out. :)

only just seen the new screens :D :D looking good, regardless of what some people may think. How some can compare it to Rugby 08 I don't know. Its gonna be in gameplay, although i'm a bit of a graphics whore :p I'm loving what i see atm, really looking good :D Can't wait to read Getofmeland's impressions :D :D lovely stuff

Yeah I saw that, its a few hours old though so I didn't know weather he was writing it today and releasing it today or writing it for future release.

Just writing it up now...

Cool Beans...keen to see what a Rugby Forum guy thinks of the game.
Understands what we all expect from the game, generally. Hope we get some details which the other Reviews have not mentioned :)

Latest posts