• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 3 2009, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sebas @ Sep 3 2009, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uli you've done an incredible job ! Thank you very much. There is just two faces that don't work for me: Camacho and Nalaga.[/b]

Thanks. I've checked out Gonzalo Camacho and Napolioni Nalaga faces and they are correctly assigned, also the filenames are ok in the update folder. Anybody else with this problem?

I've fixed the video link with Firefox. f***ing Bill Gates!!! :sex011:
[/b][/quote]

Maybe I have the wrong id, is Camacho's ID 1866?

@MLegg: It's only for Rugby 08 because Rugby 06 has different files.

@War1: Filefront it's crap. I've lost almost all my uploads there and i don't want to upload anything to that site anymore. Could it be Megaupload?

@sebas: Yes, Camacho's face ID is 1866 and his filename is "c4c116f1ee7af7efda33a258a1b12716.big". Check out if this file is in MUP folder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 3 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

@War1: Filefront it's crap. I've lost almost all my uploads there and i don't want to upload anything to that site anymore. Could it be Megaupload?

@sebas: Yes, Camacho's face ID is 1866 and his filename is "c4c116f1ee7af7efda33a258a1b12716.big". Check out if this file is in MUP folder.[/b]

Just checked the file is not in the MUP folder

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sebas @ Sep 3 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 3 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@sebas: Yes, Camacho's face ID is 1866 and his filename is "c4c116f1ee7af7efda33a258a1b12716.big". Check out if this file is in MUP folder.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

But it's in MUPv.1.2 rar file. Something happend and it didn't copy the file. Try extracting from there. By the way do you have vista?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 3 2009, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sebas @ Sep 3 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 3 2009, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

But it's in MUPv.1.2 rar file. Something happend and it didn't copy the file. Try extracting from there. By the way do you have vista?
[/b][/quote]

No i don't have vista, a problem did apear when i was extracting the files that said that the audio could not be extracted, and i think i am missing some files as there are some player files missing and other things like the front part of the all blacks second kit. I will try extracting the files in another computer to see how it goes.

Thanks for your help anyway

my game still crashes after the first season of world league is there a installation guide?

Uli I solved my problem, the MUP update part 2 was incomplete. I donwloaded it again and everything works perfectlly

Thank you for a great patch

ah never mind, i'd unzipped the roster to the wrong location, it all works perfectly now :D

ok, uli, i have a plan b for rapidshare, am i right to say the files altogether will be about 200mb?

How is the AI improved? I would like to hear feedback on this.
I haven't downloaded the patch. I am wating for the Super Patch which will released soon.

Anyway great job by the mod team.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nik @ Sep 5 2009, 02:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How is the AI improved? I would like to hear feedback on this.
I haven't downloaded the patch. I am wating for the Super Patch which will released soon.

Anyway great job by the mod team.[/b]

from what i seen the players arnt as fast so you have to do more but that just my idea

My game is installed on my laptop (runs on high performance and has reasonably good specs) , its annoying now because the game runs good for about 5 mins then its goes slow as if it were just running on battery but then it goes fast again and visa versa. hmmm dunno if my battery is playin up but my comp has always ran rugby 08 fine until i installed this mod. iv got heapsa space on my comp left and a good processer, i also tried closing heaps of un required application processes that were running but just can't see the fault. any ideas?

First of all Uli, i have to say this is some amazing work you have done to MUP. Incredible effort! Thankyou for all the time you have spent fixing this game. btw i have asked TRF if they can give you post edit rights.. i assume they haven't done it yet?

@ Dangan: I would suspect if you had no problems before, and you have problems now, it is very likely to be the .pro file. On your old one, it had resolution settings that worked. If you are using Uli's .pro file with the MUP download, it probably has different resolution settings, and the game will not even load for me when i've had this problem. So the best thing to do is delete the .pro that you got with the new MUP. Then once the game loads, save it again or save a brand new one. It will save with the MUP settings, but with your graphics resolutions etc.

@ Fa'atau82: No, i don't have permission to edit MUP post, that's why i made a new post, wich should be pinned i guess. Thanks anyway Gary :) . Will you be avaible to work on the roster for this new season? Or just making kits?

@dangan: I didn't upload my .pro file, so you shouldn't have problems. Try changin the graphics configuration. Anyway the laptops are not a good option to play games.

I have started on about 6 kits today. Kits this season for GP are quite simple i think and some teams have the same as last season. I can help with rosters too. Is Ross not doing them now?

I hopefully should release the new kits for Bath, Gloucester, Harlequins and few others after i make the numbers and upload the files. They will be home kits. Until a few weeks go by, i won't have pics for away kits and euro kits.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 5 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have started on about 6 kits today. Kits this season for GP are quite simple i think and some teams have the same as last season. I can help with rosters too. Is Ross not doing them now?

I hopefully should release the new kits for Bath, Gloucester, Harlequins and few others after i make the numbers and upload the files. They will be home kits. Until a few weeks go by, i won't have pics for away kits and euro kits.[/b]

Ok, you really need the .o model for the body parts to preview the kits. I will send it to you by mail ;)

The Hernandez face in my game is black (WTF??) How can i fix it??

La cara de hernandez es de un negro como lo puedo arreglar??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bigni @ Sep 5 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The Hernandez face in my game is black (WTF??) How can i fix it??

La cara de hernandez es de un negro como lo puedo arreglar??[/b]

Try installing the files again, if it doesn't work download the files again. Sometimes the download could be corrupted. Also be sure that you loaded the correct roster.

Thanks guys, incredible work!
Like a few people above I have a few missing players, Mignoni off the top of my head
But I'm re-installing at the mo so I'll see what happens.

once again this patch is awesome

sorry but i have another question... i can´t load the roster... how can i fix it??

no puedo cargar el roster en el juego cuando lo abro me pone unable to load roster como lo arreglo por favor?

Latest posts