• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

I can do the roster Uli. It'd suit me much better fo my time, as i can work at my own pace. I'd like to have a new roster available for MUP v.1.2 by december 25th, and a large amount of new kits too.

I assume Uli that ross' roster is not the one you use for MUP?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I can do the roster Uli. It'd suit me much better fo my time, as i can work at my own pace. I'd like to have a new roster available for MUP v.1.2 by december 25th, and a large amount of new kits too.

I assume Uli that ross' roster is not the one you use for MUP?[/b]

I've used your old roster, actually i've just updated the most important squads (they are listed in the details in the first post) and make some little changes.
We can release an update earlier if we start to work now. We have to make some radical changes, like use some "hidden" teams to replace them by TOP 14 teams. That way we won't have the "adidas boots teams" problem and we will can assign boots for every player.
Besides that we just have to make the transfers for the new season and add some new players. But first we have to decide wich teams to replace.

Sorry to bother Uli but will the megaupload link be on here or your mod page?

Hey

I am a complete novice with all this stuff, but a huge rugby fan, and i was wondering if someone could run me through exactly what to do. I've uploaded all the files, just have no idea where to go from here.

Cheers

Not sure if this has already been asked, but when I load the profile, how do I then play the Lions series? Its not under game modes. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HarryPeters @ Sep 13 2009, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Not sure if this has already been asked, but when I load the profile, how do I then play the Lions series? Its not under game modes. :mellow:[/b]

Lions tour it's not avaible in MUP because there is not SH teams like Cheetas, Sharks, etc. So we can't make the complete series because that teams were replaced by european teams. But for sure the Tour will be avaible in the Super Patch 09 to be released soon.

Everytime someone is injured and I make a substitution my game crashes, the menu disappears and I see the player on the floor groaning etcetc, but nothing else. Background music,noise also continues as usual.

I have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game.

The game has some errors. They didn't make this game with the finesse of other EA ***les. So from time to time we get unexplainable errors. the actual error is caused by one of frances player, i think it was betsen originally. It seems that the player slot is corrupt on release of the original game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Sep 15 2009, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The game has some errors. They didn't make this game with the finesse of other EA ***les. So from time to time we get unexplainable errors. the actual error is caused by one of frances player, i think it was betsen originally. It seems that the player slot is corrupt on release of the original game.[/b]

it is nyanga in the default roster after i don t know if in roster MUP is the same player ??

My game always crashes just before the last game of the season in World League, I get the Don't Send message. Anyone knows what's the problem?

Im really sorry to do this to you Uli, but my internet connection blocks rapidshare and megaupload, but not filefront, is there no way you could upload the files to filefront? or maybe another filesharing site?

thanks in advance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (War1 @ Sep 15 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im really sorry to do this to you Uli, but my internet connection blocks rapidshare and megaupload, but not filefront, is there no way you could upload the files to filefront? or maybe another filesharing site?

thanks in advance[/b]

Yes, but the problem is that Filefront delete the inactive files, or any file they want to delete. I've lost almost al my uploads there. That's the reason we don't use it anymore. But i will upload the files anyway this night ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uli85 @ Sep 15 2009, 11:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (War1 @ Sep 15 2009, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks in advance[/b]

Yes, but the problem is that Filefront delete the inactive files, or any file they want to delete. I've lost almost al my uploads there. That's the reason we don't use it anymore. But i will upload the files anyway this night ;)
[/b][/quote]

thanks uli :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bard @ Sep 15 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My game always crashes just before the last game of the season in World League, I get the Don't Send message. Anyone knows what's the problem?[/b]

For the world league is more difficult to know where there is one problem.
you have many files wich control world league.
07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg
2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml

And the 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf which is one default roster used by world league.
Maybe inside one of this files there is one mistake

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Sep 16 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bard @ Sep 15 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My game always crashes just before the last game of the season in World League, I get the Don't Send message. Anyone knows what's the problem?[/b]

And the 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf which is one default roster used by world league.
[/b][/quote]

Hey can you do me a favor and send me the all those files of yours there 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg? cause for some reason when i put the new 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf into my MUP09 folder it gives me version on player database is bad..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Frntline @ Sep 16 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pageski @ Sep 16 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bard @ Sep 15 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Hey can you do me a favor and send me the all those files of yours there 2de97b250f07a369610d6087471b7aad.xml and 07590d14b68496aaf5406caf9ddf8e7b.rsg? cause for some reason when i put the new 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf into my MUP09 folder it gives me version on player database is bad..
[/b][/quote]

it works if i take the 73cb47d1d69c90f28fd1cc4186ac1926.rdf out but then i cant finish a season.

Hey Uli. How did you change the super new zealand super 14 teams boots from being all adidas ones to all the boots?

Hi There

I want to thank first ,big thank for sharing the mods.

I want to ask about what exact error I have in my rugby main folder!!!

I'm a totally new for those mods installing,and I had followed all the steps it said.....

But,after I installed MUPv1.2 it's still not working.

Everytime I opened the game (not yet the main options ther...),it jumps up the informations that said "version on player database bad ..." :( :(

Could somebody else there explain how am I gonna do and fix to be playable.!!!

If any ,thanks for him first here

Latest posts