• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MUP v.1.2 SEASON 2008-09

Ok so along the subject of the 09-10 version, can you all please do like a beta or something b/c while the patch is awesome, I am obsessive over certain things, accurate stats being one of them. I know I care way too much but it just bugs the hell out of me. So, things like 5'11" locks, props or hookers with 0 scrummaging and hooking or lock with 0 line outs, or players like Mike Catt being rated 75 really deeply bothers me. Sad, I know, but if we can figure out a way to avoid such blunders that would be grrreeaaatttt.

lol i understand that this annoys u but im already doing them ive got the right waits sizes and everything makin a roster isnt achely that easy it takes a lot of time and effort

If u download my sixnations 1 and see how it looks then if u are not happy i will try and give u pointers

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Anthony Allen @ Nov 23 2009, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol i understand that this annoys u but im already doing them ive got the right waits sizes and everything makin a roster isnt achely that easy it takes a lot of time and effort

If u download my sixnations 1 and see how it looks then if u are not happy i will try and give u pointers[/b]

Heh thanks, I'm not trying to knock your rosters by any means. I guess it comes to do personal viewpoint as much as anything. I dunno it seems kind of unrealistic to me for a professional player to be rated lower than 70 or so, and most would probably be around 80.

On a separate note, I was trying to play the Top 14 season and I got to the Toulouse v Bayonnais Game in the first week. Every time I try to play it, the game crashes with the error message: something along the lines of "Error load cannot find a47bde...". I looked through all the MUP files I downloaded (I save them before copying to the directory) but I couldn't find it. Any ideas?

sorry about this but you will have to unload all the files u put on from the directory and put them back on

And my roster has the right ratings for me so i can see were ur coming from but please take note of being biased and 80 is average for my ratings Thanks if u need any more help go on my mod thread and ask questions i will be happy to answer them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Nov 24 2009, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Heh thanks, I'm not trying to knock your rosters by any means. I guess it comes to do personal viewpoint as much as anything. I dunno it seems kind of unrealistic to me for a professional player to be rated lower than 70 or so, and most would probably be around 80.[/b]

I guess that's a personal preference. I think that players are rated too highly in modified rosters. There are 100 attribute points to play with so why not use the full spectrum?

To me speed ratings need to be sorted, a prop should have speed around 40 or 50 with high acceleration. Acceleration is due to the leg strength props have, and the pace is to compensate for the fact that a prop will be unable to maintain high speed due to his weight. There are obviously a few exceptions but this is a decent rule of thumb IMO.

Only Elite Speedsters should have ratings above 85, Habana should be able to blitz the majority of the field as he does in real life yet he is routinely caught from behind during my games.

I think Elite players should be able to change games, at the moment everyone is a star and I don't think that's realistic.

uli, when they will be the Stade Francais 09-10 kits. Sorry about my English.

Perdona que te escriba en castellano pero no sabes si alguien tiene los kits del stade francais 07-08, porque eran geniales.

Thanks!!!!

uli are yo going to make the england new jersey, and the ireland new one too?
thanks mate! great patch

ive already found them, although i have a problem with TOP 14 adboards does anyone ave theese problems too
?

the new jerseys (france, scotland, ireland, england etc) have been made, go to shaheenjs thread or the kit index thread

ur a legend but how do i put all this on my game? do I just dwnload it and drag it into the rugby 08 folder?

how do i put all this into my game cause it looks so mean. do i have to have some soft ware or something

Hello,
I'm italian and I have a big problem, I have download all patch 1.2 but I don't find the password because in therugbyforum.com there is only a homepage....My address e-mail is [email protected].
YOU CAN SEND THE PASSWORD IN MY MAIL???PLEASE I NEED IT
THIS PATCH IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD
THANK YOU FOR NOW
Daniele

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hr15 @ Sep 3 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
awesome stuff uli :) but i can't get the roster to load? i've put it in the ea folder in my documents but it doesn't show when i load up the game? any help?[/b]

Hey how come not all of the boots and baselayers are there?
Do i have to download it again?

Hi everyboy,
Does someby give me the Pierre Hola face ID assigned on the patch please... I want to put his face on Maxime Mermoz..
Thanks! great work !!!!

I have a problem when im playing with stade francais and leguizamon have the pink head gear but when the match starts it desappears , can anybody help me ?

thanks

Uli, when the players get dirty during the play, the mud on their shirts doesnt seem real do you know why? is there a way to get the original rugby 08 "dirt-on-jerseys"? Perhaps deleting some files from the MUP v1.2?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gato_9 @ Dec 7 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Uli, when the players get dirty during the play, the mud on their shirts doesnt seem real do you know why? is there a way to get the original rugby 08 "dirt-on-jerseys"? Perhaps deleting some files from the MUP v1.2?

I think it is caused by the kits being in HD, I've seen the same thing happening with the HD faces

sorry im new to this
but i downloaded the v1.1 graphics file can i just download the v1.2 file straight away so i can have the most up to date version without having to download all of version 1.1. Also is version 1.2 the most up to date? and where can i find the most up to date roster for it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mayerhofler @ Dec 8 2009, 01:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sorry im new to this
but i downloaded the v1.1 graphics file can i just download the v1.2 file straight away so i can have the most up to date version without having to download all of version 1.1. Also is version 1.2 the most up to date? and where can i find the most up to date roster for it?[/b]

In the moment the version 1.2 is the most up to date, but you can find some new kits in different posts. You need the 2 versions. First extracts the version 1.1 and 1.2, and then overwrite the files

Latest posts