• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Dog Went Missing Today :(

O

O'Rothlain

<div align="center">
gallery_2322_21_40021.jpg

</div>
I know you can't literally help, but it's all I can think about...I'm very attached to this very gay-named dog. If you pray, please say one for my buddy Gucci to make it back home!

Gucci...I hope you find a better home! Run, run my friend, while you still have time!

Gucci...I hope you find a better home! Run, run my friend, while you still have time!
[/b]
You better hope there is never a North America v SH meetup, cause I will bring the atomic elbow with me...

just search moonlight rd in virgina, i hear there is a man named 'Vick' who is recruiting :ph34r:

yea man that sucks though, losin a dog, im sure it'll be found though or come back on its own, ive said it before and ill say it again.. soon the craving will set in and it will come crawling back for more of that sweet sweet candy ;)

I hope...I can't sleep...just worried...poor bugger can't take care of himself. He's a city dog...lived in Downtown San Diego and downtonw St. Louis...now we're at my parents house in the countryside in OKC. SUCKS!

<div class='quotemain'> Gucci...I hope you find a better home! Run, run my friend, while you still have time!
[/b]
You better hope there is never a North America v SH meetup, cause I will bring the atomic elbow with me...

[/b][/quote]
You're all bark, and no bite hahahaha (considering what we're talkin about, i thought it was funny :D)

Yeah sorry mate, I hope you find your dog soon. I know what it's like to lose a dog that's been a mate for so long.

[/b]

I'd have flown to the outback just to kick your ass if you'd said that about my dog in the same situation.

Really sorry to hear that, O'Ro
Keep a vigilant eye out on the street. Dogs are natural born scavengers - they know how to survive and WILL survive. A great nose will keep him fed; superb hearing and eyesight will keep him safe; and a strange, internal knowledge will lead him home.

Just keep the hopes high, mate.

I don't live where you call "The Outback". My friend Crocodile Dundee does though. He can show you his big knife. However I could jump on a Kangaroo whilst downing a Fosters and meet you.

haha man gucci was smart enough to leave you! haha! Rug's a Religion, man those lines deserve a plus rep!

do u have many chinese immigrants in your hood roth? gucci coudl have been skinned and made into stew!

edit 5 mins later: i just remembered i watched this movie when i was just a little kid : "All Dogs Go To Heaven"

No sympathy from you ____suckers. Harsh. What did I expect, though...
Being manly means being emotionally detached.

If your in a new area the positive thing is that your Dog won't go very far, we've had 3 dogs and whenever we have moved house, gone in a new area and if he/she goes walkabouts it never strays very far.

It's when you've been there for a while the little (or big in the case of our St Benard) ******** get cocky and think they are Marco Polo.

If your in a new area the positive thing is that your Dog won't go very far, we've had 3 dogs and whenever we have moved house, gone in a new area and if he/she goes walkabouts it never strays very far.

It's when you've been there for a while the little (or big in the case of our St Benard) ******** get cocky and think they are Marco Polo. [/b]
Cheers Ripper and Rugby_Cymru. It's 3:05am here, and I can't go to sleep 'cause of this crap. Didn't know I'd be that woried about the little guy. I got no clue where he's gone...scavanged a few mile radius (which is farther than he'd actually travel) today.

I am being compassionate Rugbys_a_Religion...
Very fond of animals i am...

Got 5 "little" mutts of my own.

Latest posts