• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My website will be up at the end of January!

L

locksley

Check it out! Gives a list of the features that you will find on the site!

rugbygaming.co.uk

A Big thanks goes to JJ, who's helped out with loads of stuff for me! Cheers mate

U

umosay

Sounds good.

"Exclusive information and Screenshots from top forthcoming Rugby games"

This includes? Rugby 2005 obviously but maybe WCR2 or PRM2?

M

Muse_Cubed

Very nice! You'll have to update the boxart though, R2005 has now got one.

L

locksley

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 8 2005, 01:29 AM
Very nice! You'll have to update the boxart though, R2005 has now got one.
Don't worry, it's all in hand! The finished site will have it all!

W

Wally

About that boxart. Is that just the UK version or will it go out like that world wide?

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

who would they put in the front of an southern hemi. one obvisously a kiwi but who?...umaga...mccaw...carter...rokocoko...or even lomu?...then followed by bums in the background burger,gregan,tuquri....

R

Ripper

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jan 9 2005, 04:45 AM
who would they put in the front of an southern hemi. one obvisously a kiwi but who?...umaga...mccaw...carter...rokocoko...or even lomu?...then followed by bums in the background burger,gregan,tuquri....
Im not sure what the Sth Africans got, but with Rugby 04 Aussie & NZ each had their own covers

A

All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 17 2005, 08:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 17 2005, 08:32 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Jan 9 2005, 04:45 AM
Im not sure what the Sth Africans got, but with Rugby 04 Aussie & NZ each had their own covers [/b]
From what i remember the South Africans also had their own cover.