• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for 08/09

I think the new Dragons kits are lush. [/b]
Newport%20Gwent%20Dragons%20Kit%20and%20player%20announcement%202.jpg

Yeah...I like these.
B987965US-430zoom.jpg

I also like the fushia Cardiff shirt. I might snag one of these. I like to look flash.

Last sunday I ordered the Fiji shirt from the WRC 2007
The new ones look awesome, but I wanted to buy that one when I was in Fiji but they didn't had it in my size anymore;"yes sir delivery tomorrow"

Now I'm thinking to order the new SA or AUS, or maybe the Chiefs

That Canterbury design is looking more generic now then those horrible Nike kits of 3 years ago. Or the Adidas Lions/Super 14/New Munster shirts.

That Canterbury design is looking more generic now then those horrible Nike kits of 3 years ago. Or the Adidas Lions/Super 14/New Munster shirts. [/b]
http://www.canterburyofnzteamwear.com/jerseys.html#elite
Mite, click on that link, mate. I think teams can actually do a lot with this design. It's basically a blank template. However, a lot of teams are choosing to go generic with it, which doesn't make tons (tonnes) of sense to me.

Last sunday I ordered the Fiji shirt from the WRC 2007
The new ones look awesome, but I wanted to buy that one when I was in Fiji but they didn't had it in my size anymore;"yes sir delivery tomorrow"

Now I'm thinking to order the new SA or AUS, or maybe the Chiefs
[/b]
Every time I hear the words 'Fiji' and 'World Cup' I die a little inside. ;)
I bought the Chiefs top a couple of months ago in Cardiff... The day before it was reduced by £20. :wall: :cryy:

saracens kit will be revealed 6th august 2008.

<div class='quotemain'> I think the new Dragons kits are lush. [/b]
Newport%20Gwent%20Dragons%20Kit%20and%20player%20announcement%202.jpg

Yeah...I like these.
B987965US-430zoom.jpg

I also like the fushia Cardiff shirt. I might snag one of these. I like to look flash.
[/b][/quote]

alot of international kits have this style (RSA, Wallabies, Scotland) it really annoys me that they do the same style. but they look lush.

Nike never really supplied Newcastle with kits. They just got basic teamwear from a separate supplier. The whole deal was a mess from the word go. Anyways, now they got a four year deal with Cotton Traders and a new shirt which will look great in League One next year.

Where is everyone getting the pics of the new Cardiff kit? There's nothing at all on their Website/Online Shop? And does anybody know how 'Fuschia' (a.k.a pink) has anything at all to do with the Cardiff Blues? Maybe beating Stade went to their kit designers heads a bit - 'Hey, if we can beat a team that stylish, shouldn't we be even more stylish?!?!'
Fed up of the generic Canterbury kits, why couldn't we be like Leinster and get our own design?

Just really hope the Wales kit isn't as much of a disappointment...

EDIT: OK, to be fair the Dragons kit looks pretty good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Is the idea to merge it with a few Maori tattoos? Or maybe get a few Gaelic fans involved?

Dear lord, whoever designed that must've had a good drink the night before...

Latest posts