• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for 08/09

It is with deep sympathy and great disgust that I present this season's Ospreys shirt:

http://ospreysrugby.com/ospreys_news_view.php?news_id=1003
[/b]
emotawesomexg7.gif
Excuse me while I laff at the best team in Europe's kit...

:lol: :lol2tn: :lol: :lol2tn: :lol: :lol2tn::lol: :lol2tn: :lol: :lol2tn: :lol: :lol2tn:

There are some delusional sods on our forum who actually like it!! :D
[/b]
It's a little pretentious, isn't it? I mean, what were they trying to prove with that red marking thing? o_O

"WE HAS TATTOO, AM GREAT KAY?" - >_> The old kit was nicer... Even Llanelli's (as poor as we are) is nicer.

As I said on our site, the only plus point is that I can now buy last season's (much better) home kit for £20. Might even get our pink charity shirt if there are any left. :)

It reminds me of the national shirts of Tonga or the new of Fiji, also designed and produced by Kooga. :)

Where is everyone getting the pics of the new Cardiff kit? There's nothing at all on their Website/Online Shop? And does anybody know how 'Fuschia' (a.k.a pink) has anything at all to do with the Cardiff Blues? Maybe beating Stade went to their kit designers heads a bit - 'Hey, if we can beat a team that stylish, shouldn't we be even more stylish?!?!'
Fed up of the generic Canterbury kits, why couldn't we be like Leinster and get our own design?

Just really hope the Wales kit isn't as much of a disappointment...

EDIT: OK, to be fair the Dragons kit looks pretty good. [/b]

Christ shows how much you follow the Blues ..... <_<

Cardiff Pink top is for Breast Cancer from what I have been told and read. Its nothing to do with Stade match ffs, and I will be getting one of the pink ones!

Getting the pics aint that hard, they are on Canterbury's website and they are on email sent attachements for season ticket holders etc.

For anyone who does not know those kits are not the offical ones, as the Blues are having new sponsors and are currently awaiting the sponsors logos to print on the shirts. The ones in the photo are prototype and will looks more like the the Dragons CC kits.

Note: The Blues are providing tight fits and non tight fit shirts for fans!

Its nothing to do with Stade match ffs, and I will be getting one of the pink ones!

[/b]
I'm 100% certain he was joking there... Do you know when the sponsors' name will be printed on the final jersey? This current one looks awful imo...

<div class='quotemain'>
Its nothing to do with Stade match ffs, and I will be getting one of the pink ones!

[/b]
I'm 100% certain he was joking there... Do you know when the sponsors' name will be printed on the final jersey? This current one looks awful imo...
[/b][/quote]

All I know is this ...

This deal is likely to be confirmed on Wednesday ahead of Cardiff Blues' first fixture of the new season against Blues Premiership XV at Sardis Road on the Thursday.</span>

[/b]
<span style="font-family:times">

P.S. The kit shown in the pictures are only prototypes!

With regards to the O's shirt, I've seen Lee Byrne model the 'player's jersey' in the Evening Post today and have somewhat changed my mind... I'm not gay though!! :p

Yip, with ol' Nige, I heard?!
[/b]
Yeh, I read it in the Talking Balls section of this forum, actually... Where did you hear it? The Western Mail? If that's the case we can safely say he's straight. :lol:

Still them shirts look pretty need, pity I don't look like them :)

I prefer the adidas shirts from Super 14 :cheers:

<div class='quotemain'>
Yip, with ol' Nige, I heard?!
[/b]
Yeh, I read it in the Talking Balls section of this forum, actually... Where did you hear it? The Western Mail? If that's the case we can safely say he's straight. :lol:
[/b][/quote]
Read it on his facebook...
:cheers:

ijokeslklololol!!!111!!!1

<div class='quotemain'> Where is everyone getting the pics of the new Cardiff kit? There's nothing at all on their Website/Online Shop? And does anybody know how 'Fuschia' (a.k.a pink) has anything at all to do with the Cardiff Blues? Maybe beating Stade went to their kit designers heads a bit - 'Hey, if we can beat a team that stylish, shouldn't we be even more stylish?!?!'
Fed up of the generic Canterbury kits, why couldn't we be like Leinster and get our own design?

Just really hope the Wales kit isn't as much of a disappointment...

EDIT: OK, to be fair the Dragons kit looks pretty good. [/b]

Christ shows how much you follow the Blues ..... <_<

Cardiff Pink top is for Breast Cancer from what I have been told and read. Its nothing to do with Stade match ffs, and I will be getting one of the pink ones!

Getting the pics aint that hard, they are on Canterbury's website and they are on email sent attachements for season ticket holders etc.

For anyone who does not know those kits are not the offical ones, as the Blues are having new sponsors and are currently awaiting the sponsors logos to print on the shirts. The ones in the photo are prototype and will looks more like the the Dragons CC kits.

Note: The Blues are providing tight fits and non tight fit shirts for fans!
[/b][/quote]

:p I was joking man, nobody's sad enough to copy another team just because they beat them! I'd probably get a pink one if I knew it was for Breast Cancer, but I haven't seen anything about it actually being for Breast Cancer - I mean they're not even calling it pink like the Ospreys were with theirs, they're calling it 'Fuschia', which isn't far off purple tbh.
And yeah I don't pay that much attention to Cantebury's website, and they don't send me all that much as a season ticket holder apart from the newsletter, which has mentioned zilch so far. Saw the home kit article on their website earlier today, looks OK, prefer last seasons one tbh.

Latest posts