Here you go fellas,

The first half of the Barbarians v Pacific Islanders

Weather: Rain
Stadium: Murrayfield
Difficulty: Hard
Size: 80mb
Quality: Good
Length: 7 Minutes

Please "Right Click and Save Target As" to Download!

Download First Half Movie here

Download it while you can, as it'll probably be gone in 2 days time!

THANX LOCKS your the best.

Im gonna start a LOCKS FOR RUGBYGAMES PRESIDENT CAMPAIGN.

Heheh what ya think. Then we can kick the overrated Andrew Wilson off.

And we make Therugbyforum.com the official forum for all new rugbygames.

LOCKS FOR PRESIDENT LOCKS FOR PRESIDENT

<

Ooh, some shocking defence for that first try mr locksley, president, sir!
<

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 22 2005, 09:49 PM
<
Guilty! I was very embarrassed about that....
<

See what you mean about the defence - hard to get through. i recon you need to pass the ball around a bit more. There were times when there were men over and a glaring gap but the ball wasn't passed out - anyway, cheeky as I havn't even played the game!
<

Originally posted by MightyQuin@Feb 22 2005, 09:49 PM
<
Just watched the 2nd half vid again. The defence in the 2nd half was tightened up considerably.... except for ONE silly lapse in concentration. No doubt you'll see that bit
<

Also, I know it's not much, but the preview capture on my movie program is only the size of a mobile phone screen, so I think I did well considering....
<

mr locksley, president, sir!
<

Please, don't! I cringe at that!!!!!

Originally posted by jimmy44@Feb 22 2005, 09:56 PM
See what you mean about the defence - hard to get through. i recon you need to pass the ball around a bit more. There were times when there were men over and a glaring gap but the ball wasn't passed out - anyway, cheeky as I havn't even played the game!
<
That's the thing... I saw those gaps too, AND pushed the pass button, but the tackle animation must've been about to start, so the ball never got passed! You'll know what I mean when you play it!

hey Locks that is quiet a concern that the animation kicks in early and not allowing for the pass. Does this kill the game big time or can you live with it? This would be my first major worry as the rest looks great to me!!! I could definately live with what I have seen for one year as we now know it will be a yearly franchise yeeehhhhaaaaaa.
<

Originally posted by locksley+Feb 22 2005, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Feb 22 2005, 10:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jimmy44
@Feb 22 2005, 09:56 PM
<
That's the thing... I saw those gaps too, AND pushed the pass button, but the tackle animation must've been about to start, so the ball never got passed! You'll know what I mean when you play it! [/b]
I think I know what you mean, but there were times when you were running and no where near the oppostion, and a couple of quick passes surely could have got the ball out? You did it a couple of times really well.

Are you saying the tackling animation kicks in when you are still running and a few yards away from the oppostion? that sounds terrible!

how mad is thatt video see the PI's smashing hits!!!

lol i luv that bit wen lox tries to scoot from the ruck and ran into a brick wall!!

<
<

thanx lox it was a blast watching all the hits!!

He's only got room for one half on the server - he'll put the second half up in 2 days

Do we really have to wait that long? Everyone will have it by then and those that don't will be able to get it off someone.

hey its like having to catch the bus and ppl wanna go(like you) and ppl r in hurry to catch so give em a chance!...aye?

Originally posted by Wally@Feb 22 2005, 11:27 PM
Do we really have to wait that long? Everyone will have it by then and those that don't will be able to get it off someone.
dude....
<

Dam guys starting to get a bit concerned here about early tackle animation kicking in. Have been watching the clip again in the 40 min when the blonde wing gets the ball he hands off the PI and the tackle animation kicks in at least a couple of yards from the player.

If this happens all the time it will be a big problem as it will stop the game flow and really hurt the game play. I know Locks mention it once before and he said it only happens sometimes but in this thread he makes out as if it is going to be happening alot. There has been quiet a few occasions when I have wondered why he did not pass earlier but now I reckon it must be the game stopping him from doing so.

I really hope I am not worring to much but if this is the case I reckon it will seriously affect the game play. Locks I need your reassurance on this one as it is a massive point.

What I noticed is that Ollie Barkley (sp?) was at no 10 for the barbarians, so I assume u have the choice of whoever u want in the squad?

Is that the same for National teams?

Could u pick a player from a club team (who isn't in his National squad) & put him into his National side, or can u just create a player into the National side?

Cheers Locks.

And can anyone help, for some reason, the file runs at about 4 or 5 fps when it should be about 25. What the dillio and how can I speed this up?

Latest posts