• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand 66 vs Ireland 28 FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
god almighty, any score predictions? i'd say NZ 65- Ire- 3.

It's a pity that NZ aren't even playing that well yet.

So, Jimmy Cowan is utter crap according to a previous poster. He has in effect bagged three tries tonight. Also, been in the best 5 players so far. How has this utter crap managed it? I mean he's been all over the game, much like Jane, Carter and Read!

and you were wondering why we were so pessimistic before the match?

This is a massacre, Jesus we could ship 80 the way things are going.

and you were wondering why we were so pessimistic before the match?

This is a massacre, Jesus we could ship 80 the way things are going.

Where were you all week? I want a note laddo!

Well that's not very gracious is it?

It's a goodthing we got all those excuses in early, otherwise I'd feel awful. I'm going to have a fry.

I'm deleting inciteful posts like that. We want to win and be good winners. I'm glad Ireland just bagged one.

god almighty, any score predictions? i'd say NZ 65- Ire- 3.

It's a pity that NZ aren't even playing that well yet.
Well they scored just then. And they got O'Gara back.

Though, it doesn't look like the ABs have hit their stride yet.

Oh, and Vito is on! :D

good man Tuohy, although why he's behind O'Driscoll in the pecking order is beyond me. Not that it would have made a difference in the grand scheme of things if he'd started but still...

I'm deleting inciteful posts like that. We want to win and be good winners. I'm glad Ireland just bagged one.

ah you know you're truly **** when the opposition fans start feeling sorry for you.

Well with all the ****, people saying Ireland are the best team, grand slam winners blah blah, I'm glad to see them fall straight on their ass, finally put some perspective back into the Irish girl power fan club.

This is how i see it going;

Carter to get sent off for mocking Barnes mam, and Buckley scores a hattrick an eats a baby.

Hey ********, nobody was saying that. And we wern't doing that badly till Heaslip became a scumbag.

Yet another endearing NZ fan.

Well with all the ****, people saying Ireland are the best team, grand slam winners blah blah, I'm glad to see them fall straight on their ass, finally put some perspective back into the Irish girl power fan club.

Ireland is still a great team mate, just hasn't been their night tonight.

So far though, I've been impressed with Israel Dagg the most, hes been running some mean lines an good offloads to follow.

Still this is hardly their best team and we have a lot of depth. Who'd seriously have thought they'd then get a red, then a yellow on top of it? It's like punching a 12 year old in the throat and going "I'm the man!". I'm sure your not that kind of Iron Mike are you?

Hey ********, nobody was saying that. And we wern't doing that badly till Heaslip became a scumbag.

Yet another endearing NZ fan.

Yet another? C'mon, we're pretty bloody good guys for the most part.

NZ are physically stronger than Ireland are. They are simply breaking tackles.

don't mind me, i'm bitter. And the pub's not opening for like 3 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts