• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand 66 vs Ireland 28 FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, slept through the first half,
Who got the cards for ireland and for what? And the Irish try as well?

Well with all the ****, people saying Ireland are the best team, grand slam winners blah blah, I'm glad to see them fall straight on their ass, finally put some perspective back into the Irish girl power fan club.

don't be daft, nobody who knew what they were talking about claimed we were world beaters but heaven forbid another team would actually win something as opposed to the established order of things! It's good to be put back in our place.

Wait, what was I inciting? I'm genuinely cooking a fry. Just thought you'd like a bit of background is all....

Anyway, I'm very disappointed with Heaslip. As one of our top two or three players he should be setting an example, not actng like an idiot. Inexcusable.

Wait, what was I inciting? I'm genuinely cooking a fry. Just thought you'd like a bit of background is all....

Anyway, I'm very disappointed with Heaslip. As one of our top two or three players he should be setting an example, not actng like an idiot. Inexcusable.

What he did was cynical, I will not be surprised if there is not a lengthy ban.

Great Try by Smith there!

don't be daft, nobody who knew what they were talking about claimed we were world beaters but heaven forbid another team would actually win something as opposed to the established order of things! It's good to be put back in our place.

You know what I'm talking about, this Irish cockyness that was coming about last year. Of course it would be good to see something else as what we see right now, the Tri-Nations teams being some-what on top at the moment, but there are vulnerabilities. But come on, you can't deny it, whenever Ireland lose someone makes an excuse and as shown here, everyone was making excuses about new players, but the new players have done everything right, it is the experienced heads of O'Gara and Heaslip who have ****** the Irish over tonight.

The Irish can't take a lose, there is always an excuse, so maybe this will restore the natural order of things, what excuse is there now? Ireland, ****** up, no one else.

Carter's showing his form again, after looking flat for most of the S14.

Glad to see Vito on the field, had a few otp sessions with him an his gf.

Heaslip got the red?! Bloody hell....
What was O'Garas yellow for?

~To be honest AB fans, i'm not sure this game can act as a barometer of form.

You know what I'm talking about, this Irish cockyness that was coming about last year. Of course it would be good to see something else as what we see right now, the Tri-Nations teams being some-what on top at the moment, but there are vulnerabilities. But come on, you can't deny it, whenever Ireland lose someone makes an excuse and as shown here, everyone was making excuses about new players, but the new players have done everything right, it is the experienced heads of O'Gara and Heaslip who have ****** the Irish over tonight.

The Irish can't take a lose, there is always an excuse, so maybe this will restore the natural order of things, what excuse is there now? Ireland, ****** up, no one else.

You weren't even here ....

Could say the same for the All Blacks during the RWC 2007 ....

Smith has clearly been insensed by rugbywriter's comments earlier in the week.

Thats the 50 it is an absolute pasting!!!!!!!! Well done Blacks!!!

Ireland have been patchy in this second half and have been deservedly punished . They've had moments, but have been slow organising themselves on both attack and defence. They need to be screaming at each other about their defence and putting together something resembling an attacking move and quickly to even make this more interesting.

Heaslip got the red?! Bloody hell....
What was O'Garas yellow for?
Tackling/grabbing Jane without the ball, close to the try line.
~To be honest AB fans, i'm not sure this game can act as a barometer of form.
Duly noted.

But even if it were a full side, I tihnk the fundamentals and sleek-ness, seems to be back. At least partly.

That, and it looks like he's learned how to kick goals again.
Smith has clearly been insensed by rugbywriter's comments earlier in the week.
lol

Good to see Cruden on. Interesting to see how he does.

Must feel insane, first time in an all black shirt and you get a try in your first minute on the pitch

Ireland need to be clinical here.

Must feel insane, first time in an all black shirt and you get a try in your first minute on the pitch
Yeah him on Touhy (though Whitelock more so) should be ecstatic.

Good play Ireland on maintaining possession and scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts