• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand 66 vs Ireland 28 FT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses ... excuses ... lol

Who's up for doing all of this for the England vs. Aus game?

I think the Irish players on the pitch should feel proud, to put 28 on NZ is good no matter who you are, and to get 21 with only 14 men is impressive.
Obviously conceding that many isn't great though,

Well done to the All Blacks, despite some pretty suspect defending in the second half, they had very few mistakes and definately took their chances

no excuses, right from the off New Zealand were dominant the red card just exacerbated things, even if we'd stayed at 15 we'd probably have lost by 20+ points.

Definite improvement in the second half but New Zealand understandably took their foot off the gas.

Excuses ... excuses ... lol

Who's up for doing all of this for the England vs. Aus game?
Can't mate, have to study. These exams are literally the worst two and a bit weeks of my life.

Oh, and Iron Mike, I blame the food at that dodgey New Zealand hotel. Didn't like the look of that waitress one bit. Name began with an S I think.

Heaslip, tut tut, as well as ruining your reputation and loosing i'd say a year off his carreer, you also cost your team big. FOR SHAAAME

Heaslip what a ******* idiot. There was at least a penalty coming and probably a yellow too for McCaw killing the ball (for a change) but instead he decided to knee the fucker in the head. Probably more satisfaction from that but from a test player who is apparently one of the top 8's in the world you would expect more.

Trimble was ******* robbed! Always in control of that ball!

New Zealand, well done, we will get you next time :p

Can't mate, have to study. These exams are literally the worst two and a bit weeks of my life.

Oh, and Iron Mike, I blame the food at that dodgey New Zealand hotel. Didn't like the look of that waitress one bit. Name began with an S I think.

Sorry you can't study on a Saturday ... its in the unwritten book of people who follow sport. Rule 1. No revision on a day of sport and rule 2. Clearly states ... No revision on a Sport's Saturday.

wouldn't you be if Ronan O'Gara was selected ahead of you?

He's looked dodgy since the 6 Nations.

Sorry you can't study on a Saturday ... its in the unwritten book of people who follow sport. Rule 1. No revision on a day of sport and rule 2. Clearly states ... No revision on a Sport's Saturday.

He's looked dodgy since the 6 Nations.

only with his place kicking, his general play has been more than fine.

Well the broken jaw didn't help him, he's really only just back from a big injury. He could only start eating solids again about 2 weeks argo or something. Still, not a great performance by his standards, he'll get better with increased game time.

Any actual video of Irish players throwing up on the side-line? Any actual players side-lined for the game after arriving in New Zealand? I know your just having a go at Iron Mike (go for it), but really making light of the "Suzy" thing is what has turned it into an urban legend. In all truth, it was a situation so bad, that New Zealand would've forfitted the World Cup had they not played. Suzy or no Suzy, 10 men were too sick to play.

Lads wont even comment on the negatives as I think our major weakness was just silly mistakes and New Zealand are the masters of punishing that.

On positives:
- Tony Buckley really delivered big time and well finally looks ready to inherit that 3 jersey
- We kept plenty of heart and pride despite been down to 14 and 13 for 10 mins and well I was proud
- I not a fan of him but Trimble was robbed should've got the try and well he did well too, but if that try was awarded we'd have got 5 tries which is super.

But well it a big game next week against the Maori and well I really think we have to win for morale but I got a queston,
What is point in having Marcus Horan on tour and well then recalling Court over Horan to cover the bench? I not saying it was the wrong decision shouldn't Horan have been sent to NZ Barbarians.

Sexton was back playing before he could eat. He has been rushed back from a serious injury, don't be too harsh to criticize him, himself and Reddan were much better than ROG and TOL.

Excellent Buckley, Trimble

Promising: Cronin, Touhy

Not good enough: O'Gara. O'Leary, Kearney

******* SHITE!!!!: Heaslip

My dad kept telling me he thinks Ireland are playing crap and the AB's were playing well.

I don't see it though (granted I stopped watching somewhere in the first half after Ireland were down to 13 men).

I think if they had not been infected with lunacy and thuggery, playing with 15 men they would have given the ABs quite a run for their money.

On the Sexton and O'Gara battle I think ROG deserved to start as Sexton wasn't on his game 100% and well he is still recovering.

But well I thought ROG did fine today and well had to concede that yellow card as New Zealand had a try otherwise.
I was surprised Sexton seen little gametime but I presume he'll possibly start next week and well it a battle for Aus.

MunsterMan for most gracious on the Irish side! Good man!

I hope Ireland give us a hell of a run next time too.

Sexton was back playing before he could eat. He has been rushed back from a serious injury, don't be too harsh to criticize him, himself and Reddan were much better than ROG and TOL.

Excellent Buckley, Trimble

Promising: Cronin, Touhy

Not good enough: O'Gara. O'Leary, Kearney

******* SHITE!!!!: Heaslip

Agree with this although I'd be bit lenient on ROG and well Kearney was just out of sorts for some reason.
Also I think it was slightly easier for Sexton and Reddan when they came on as game was a mess then but you right about Sexton rushed back to soon.

But about Cronin was it just me or did he seem really nervous at lineout time.

MunsterMan for most gracious on the Irish side! Good man!

I hope Ireland give us a hell of a run next time too.

well if today doesn't serve as motivation for the next game, there's no hope for us. First proper game in Lansdowne, the players won't want it to be another tanking from the All Blacks.

Also lads I know we were down a man and weren't great but still you got to applaud the All Blacks they were superb and well I predicted that in all the injuries New Zealand will find a new star and well a certain All Black 15 seems to be that man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts