• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Falcons cannot be forgotten, got a good side, I despise the Pats but they are always there or there abouts.

On a side note, good to see my Broncos finally hired a coach... even if he just got sacked from the Panthers. Ah well, in Tebow we trust.

I'm going to say Bears v Ravens,Ravens to win and Ray Lewis to retire in style.well i hope:)

enjoyed the steelers ravens game last night HUGE comeback from the steelers

Rodgers is a phenomenal quarter back, the pick by Williams was pretty fantastic too. Still backing Packers for the Superbowl

Chicago Bears and New York Jets eliminated, and since im a jets fan, i will be hangin myself today ):

Superbowl
Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers

And the Packers win it all. Suck that Pittsburgh. Btw, I just wanted to let you guys know I think it's awesome you're into american football. As an american rugby fan, I think it's interesting: rugby being a "foreign" sport here in the good 'ol USA. Keep watchin, guys!

Packers with an excellent chance of repeating I think, 15 players coming back from IR, a young core and an excellent quarterback.

New season: Looking forward to the Buccaneers improve even further. Josh Freeman has the potential to be good, definitely not HOF material. haha put a $100 bet they would finish better than the Chargers.

Looking forward to been $100 richer.

hopefully the cardinals draft a decent qb like cam newton this year and we will finally have a quarterback, larry fitzgerald will shine with someone throwing to him that isnt derek anderson or max hall..

hopefully the cardinals draft a decent qb like cam newton this year and we will finally have a quarterback, larry fitzgerald will shine with someone throwing to him that isnt derek anderson or max hall..

Not so sure on Cam Newton yet, I sense another JaMarcus Russell there.

Yeah, he seem to have a questionable temperament imo

Yeah, he seem to have a questionable temperament imo

You get that vibe off him when you see him, his training day was easy, exact copy of what Russell did in his, threw some easy routs so that his receivers could catch them to make him look good.

You seen any of the combine? Juilo Jones running a pretty good 40 yard dash time with a broken foot, amazing!

Did I read somewhere Cam has option of going to MLB too, but I agree with the uncertainty over Cam. The jurys still out and well he looked dodgy in National game.

Did I read somewhere Cam has option of going to MLB too, but I agree with the uncertainty over Cam. The jurys still out and well he looked dodgy in National game.

You be correct but decided to purse a career in the NFL.

Cheers for that Cymro and when is draft on anyways, hope the Giants pull the finger out too and recruit smartly

Cheers for that Cymro and when is draft on anyways, hope the Giants pull the finger out too and recruit smartly

Rd. 1: Thursday, April 28
Rds. 2-3: Friday, April 29
Rds. 4-7: Saturday, April 30
@ Radio City Music Hall, New York

Last year Sky covered the first round, I think they are doing the same this year.

You get that vibe off him when you see him, his training day was easy, exact copy of what Russell did in his, threw some easy routs so that his receivers could catch them to make him look good.

You seen any of the combine? Juilo Jones running a pretty good 40 yard dash time with a broken foot, amazing!

Yeah, I actually saw Jones 40, he's improved his draft grade a lot in the past couple of weeks. I still think AJ Green will be the first WR off the board though, he looks to be a playmaker. I'm a Texans fan myself and although defense is the no.1 priority, I wouldn't mind taking Jones if he were there at 11.

Latest posts