• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

I'm just happy that Stafford can show his thing now with a top team.
Makes me sad thinking what could've been with Calvin Johnson legit one of the greatest WR ever but will most likely not be talked about in another 5 years time.

Well that little lot sure made up for the wildcard weekend. We had a complete offensive shootout and a game won by a team scoring 13 points. I don't like the 49ers matchup against the Rams but think the Bengals have a chance in Kansas.

Still, I think Chiefs vs Rams for the final.

Great weekend of games, Chiefs for me favourites, however as Bucs Rams mortgaged future for a bowl win.
2 yrs in a row a possibility.

Giants pick assistant GM from the Bills and in all likelihood will pinch their OC too as the new head coach. Not sure I like that. Remove Josh Allen from their offence and it likely kind of stinks. Plus Daniel Jones is no Josh Allen in my opinion despite both being mobile.

Brady retires and honestly potentially leaving a couple years out on the field didnt look washed at all this year.

But retires fit, healthy to a super model wife as the GOAT in American football.

A lesson to all sportsmen who body gets questioned at a young age.

Also Imagine Rodgers to Buccs….

Brady retires and honestly potentially leaving a couple years out on the field didnt look washed at all this year.

But retires fit, healthy to a super model wife as the GOAT in American football.

A lesson to all sportsmen who body gets questioned at a young age.

Also Imagine Rodgers to Buccs….
If Brady does retire (he hasn't officially announced it yet) then expect Gronk to retire as well. Him and Brady are kinda' like a package deal, by choice.

Last edited:
As a Giants fan (a team that could shut him down) I always thought Brady was overrated, simply benefitting behind a great offensive line, a soft division, rule changes that favoured dink & dunk and great coaching (and maybe soft balls :p). His success at the Bucs though and the way he seemed to rediscover the deep ball that he seemed to lose post-Randy Moss... man I misjudged him.

His overall composure, reading of defences and general ability are pretty much second to none. He can excel in all conditions and with limited receiving options outside of Tight End. I also suspect he is a bit of a leader of men, but that isn't possible to judge from the sofa. Look at how other top drawer guys like Rodgers, Peyton and Brees can frequently go missing in the playoffs. Brady is the model of consistency in comparison and over the piece I'll happily admit I got it horribly wrong and that he is the best QB I've seen in my lifetime.

It'll be the Rams vs Bengals in

1643599391113.png

I'm an NFC guy (Packers fan), so I hope the Rams win.

Last edited:
Rams deserve a Superbowl but my god if Bengals win it this year it will be a Disney movie in years a pure fairytale.

I know I won't be upset either way come the result.

Joey B is a stud and well as much as Stafford gets credit it was the D of Rams that is the scary part.
Donald is a Rottweiler on the loose

Disappointed the 49ers couldn't close it out. Delighted for Cinci. I'm actually slightly favouring Cinci I think although haven't seen enough to have a firm opinion. I posted earlier about being on the cusp of a golden age, and even if the Superbowl is a dud this is the best season I've ever witnessed overall, probably by some distance.

Disappointed the 49ers couldn't close it out. Delighted for Cinci. I'm actually slightly favouring Cinci I think although haven't seen enough to have a firm opinion. I posted earlier about being on the cusp of a golden age, and even if the Superbowl is a dud this is the best season I've ever witnessed overall, probably by some distance.
100%. Wild Card weekend had few blowouts but all playoff games since then have been exciting and competitive. Best season in years for sure. Alot more teams are going all in on given seasons like Rams this year and I love it

Latest posts