• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Would someone like Wade not benefit from trying to get an AAF team and fine tune himself in games

Wade clocked 4.53 40 time. (Same as Hayne)
Compared to Holmes 4.45

In this years draft combine Holmes 40 would've been 2nd whereas wade's would've been 10th.

Time will certainly be against him - 28 next month and ineligible for a year.
Alex Gray has been in the NFL for 2 years and hasn't made a side yet - for someone who relies on fast twitch/speed/agility as their selling points that'll start to drop off pretty quickly when he gets on the wrong side of 30

Won't be the most accurate mock out there for reasons explained in the video but really good for anyone who wants to learn more about the names likely to be called on Thursday.

Anyone staying up for the Draft?

Thoughts on what's going to happen? I think the Murray talk is just that and the Cards take Q Williams or trade back.

They've done it, they've actually gone and done it. Wonder what happens with Rosen.

Never thought I'd be ok with a TE in the top 10 again but I guess I am. Can't help feeling we missed out on Oliver though.

Didn't actually catch any of the draft apart from the poor bugger that's going to be stuck in Arizona thinking 'why did I have to play so well last year?'
I'm assuming the Phins picked someone who is going to be no help whatsoever in stopping the opposition smashing whatever poor shmuck is stuck behind that O-Line this year?

Didn't actually catch any of the draft apart from the poor bugger that's going to be stuck in Arizona thinking 'why did I have to play so well last year?'
I'm assuming the Phins picked someone who is going to be no help whatsoever in stopping the opposition smashing whatever poor shmuck is stuck behind that O-Line this year?
Traded for Rosen

Why do I get the feeling that the Arizona management went 'Well, at least we'll hit the headlines for unluckiest qb', and the Fins said 'hold my beer!'.
Have the same feeling. I like Murray but reckon he will play MLB in next 3 years

# 15 Bart Starr passed away this week. He was and still is the best QB the Packers have ever had. May he rest in peace. https://apnews.com/3085a6513be24e1e8a8da8aae9f45eba
https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2016/03/02-6
2157889318001_4790945399001_4772718279001-vs.jpg

Latest posts