• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Usually American ads are super annoying but Superbowl ads can really ad-d to the experience, that said if you like having actual analysis, go with BBC.

Like i'm tempted to go game pass on my phone BBC on the TV.

But then £10 to watch just the ads by myself is a bit not 100% if you know what I mean.
Although Game Pass gives you access to some great docs.

Who should a neutral support for this one?

Tough to say to be honest. I'm a Raiders fan so am supposed to hate both, but they're both teams who came from being pretty poor to the superbowl in a short time. The real winner is football because the Patriots aren't there. I will proably go for the Chiefs.

I think I'll stay up for a bit of this at least. If it's a high scorer I'll keep it on, if not it's bed after halftime.

I picked Kansas City to win in the CBS Pick'em Game by the score of 34-31. I got the right team, but not the right score. So no $20,000 for me.

Congratulations to Coach Andy Reid and the Chiefs on the 31-20 win!

The Bucs seem to have a fun offence now. Howard Gronk and Brady

Yes they do, but I'm wondering if they'll be a 2020 season at all with the latest news from the CDC stating that Covid 19 could be even worse in the fall.

Yes they do, but I'm wondering if they'll be a 2020 season at all with the latest news from the CDC stating that Covid 19 could be even worse in the fall.
Seems likely Roger will find a way.
Good draft last night. Cincinnati will be happy although Burrows I think is not as good as Herbert.

Seems likely Roger will find a way.
Good draft last night. Cincinnati will be happy although Burrows I think is not as good as Herbert.
On Burrow not being as good as Herbert I strongly strongly strongly disagree. Burrow is the best QB in the draft at a canter. Not fully convinced by what I've seen from Herbert.
Weirdest pick of the night has to go to Green Bay though.

Yeah Burrow's last year was so good he's being called the best prospect since Luck. Herbert is really inconsistent for my money.

Happy enough with the Lions pick. Didn't **** it up at least. Was hoping for a tradeback but according to Schefter there were no offers.

My draft crush CEH found himself in the perfect situation. Wish I had bet on him to be first RB taken. Believe he was 20/1. Friend did give me a tenner since I guessed the Chiefs pick though.

No more so basing it on Burrow being average to poor in Ohio State as a back up.
Was he the best QB last year. 100% he was. But will he be the same in Bengals. He is going from an awesome programme with star studded options to well the Bengals.

Herbert is inconsistent but I think his arm is well suited to NFL. Tua Tagovailoa is the interesting pick. If he stays fit it will be a good pick.

But well what do I know I support Giants and despite a 4th round pick we didn't get it right. Thomas is a good offensive tackle but well not sure he will shore up the O line and protect Danny Dimes.

On Green Bay. A lot of talk that Rodgers may be gone after this year.

Football supporting friends have told me to not be happy with their first round pick. Apparently better wideouts were available.

No more so basing it on Burrow being average to poor in Ohio State as a back up.
Was he the best QB last year. 100% he was. But will he be the same in Bengals. He is going from an awesome programme with star studded options to well the Bengals.

Herbert is inconsistent but I think his arm is well suited to NFL. Tua Tagovailoa is the interesting pick. If he stays fit it will be a good pick.

But well what do I know I support Giants and despite a 4th round pick we didn't get it right. Thomas is a good offensive tackle but well not sure he will shore up the O line and protect Danny Dimes.

On Green Bay. A lot of talk that Rodgers may be gone after this year.

As a lifelong Packers fan...how dare you! ;)

Green Bay's draft made no sense. After the playoffs last season they addressed the problems and said they were going to fill those holes in the draft. But when it came down to it they went in a different direction. Most Packers fans aren't happy with the draft selections. I give it a 2 on a scale of 5.

Latest posts