• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NHL Thread

very recently, the purchase and move were announced in JUNE 2011, and the team name was announced at the draft this year, with olog and colours very recently

that said, im glad i found this thread, and LETS GO BUFFALO

I think it is just the start of the moves, Que. city is next. Say good by pheonix......

PS: Take Care of Reggie

I think it is just the start of the moves, Que. city is next. Say good by pheonix......

PS: Take Care of Reggie

IM divided on the issue of Québec getting a team back. I want it with all my heart and soul, but that is the one thing that would possibly result in the sabres being regulated down to second(as i plan to move into Trois Rivières at a soonish part of my life (after school, and after i move back to north america from south africa(which my move there will happen after school is done))

Dont worry, reggie will be fine. kotalik however, will be spending a lot of time in rochacha

I've done some digging, so the Jets were the Thrashers.

Were there money problems in Atlanta or did the crowds stop going? I imagine after losing Heatley few years back then Kovulchuck their appeal dropped and the occasional fan just stopped going cos of that.

Georgia isn't really known for sport in the US anyway, save the 1996 Olympics the state doesn't make noises in the sport world that other places do.

I've done some digging, so the Jets were the Thrashers.

Were there money problems in Atlanta or did the crowds stop going? I imagine after losing Heatley few years back then Kovulchuck their appeal dropped and the occasional fan just stopped going cos of that.

Georgia isn't really known for sport in the US anyway, save the 1996 Olympics the state doesn't make noises in the sport world that other places do.
the southern part of the states, in general, is horrible when it comes to hockey. they shipped up to calgary when it came to the flames, and they did the same with their second attempt, with the thrashers to winnipeg. the ownership wanted to sell, the ownership was awful by the way.
never, NEVER, mention Kot-a-lick-my-balls to me again!

EVER

I though we were done with him, but noooo you guys had to give him back

Yeah Atlanta only made the playoffs once in their decade of existence and got swept hard to attract fans when your team is terrible.

I'm still holding out for a Hamilton or Tri Cities(Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge) team so I can burn my leaf merchandise and finally have a franchise that treats fans better than manure.

Yeah Atlanta only made the playoffs once in their decade of existence and got swept hard to attract fans when your team is terrible.

I'm still holding out for a Hamilton or Tri Cities(Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge) team so I can burn my leaf merchandise and finally have a franchise that treats fans better than manure.

an oldie but a goodie

LeafBlower.jpg

(judging from public profile) youre close enough to us, just burn the leafs garb and come to the sabres

(judging from public profile) youre close enough to us, just burn the leafs garb and come to the sabres

Many from this area have. But not a lot of Sabres games are on Tv though, but I am a HUGE Bills fan!!!

Many from this area have. But not a lot of Sabres games are on Tv though, but I am a HUGE Bills fan!!!

i love my bills, even though my interest in american football and the NFL isnt that great. i much prefer rugby, real football, and the LCF (Alouettes :))

i know that they arent, but i find it stupid. the buffalo/niagara falls market should entend into ontario, and have a tv programming for southern ontario

i love my bills, even though my interest in american football and the NFL isnt that great. i much prefer rugby, real football, and the LCF (Alouettes :))

i know that they arent, but i find it stupid. the buffalo/niagara falls market should entend into ontario, and have a tv programming for southern ontario

CFL, but not bad....

Mike_Danton Mike Danton by mirtle

Just signed my first pro contract in 8 years. I'm off to Sweden for the 2011-2012 season. Thanks to everyone for their support.

GOOD GOD

Glad they cleared that link up. I was beginning to wonder what other animals Tigers were like.

The feeder leagues don't half have silly names.

I wondered when someone was going to bring this up!!! The name actually comes from the merger of two Hamilton clubs in 1950, The Hamilton Tigers and Hamilton Flying Wildcats. Thus the Tiger-Cats moniker was selected.

I wondered when someone was going to bring this up!!! The name actually comes from the merger of two Hamilton clubs in 1950, The Hamilton Tigers and Hamilton Flying Wildcats. Thus the Tiger-Cats moniker was selected.

Why not Flying Tigers? The one thing that could make Tigers more threatening is levitation

Why not Flying Tigers? The one thing that could make Tigers more threatening is levitation

Probably because I hadn't done my research properly and hadn't realized that the Wildcats had dropped the flying part of their name a couple of years after World War Two LOL. So possibly Wild Tigers could have been a option.

Latest posts