• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Wow Storm lose to the Wests Tigers 10-6, haven't seen the match but thats a huge upset....

They were missing heir best players for state of origin, the tigers were favorites at the bookies.

Damn yeah brain fart about Origin upcoming....lucky draw for the Tigers than they secure some points against a team that would normally crush them.

Warriors thrashed the Panters. Goo Warriors. Panters were missing some key players due to State of Origin

Just caught Manly vs Storm and it was a really good game, looked like the Sea-Eagles might pull it off for a while but the Storm were just too good in the 2nd half. I think Manly have looked much better in the last couple of weeks though.

Storm even without Slater are still a great team, it's so hard to see anyone else winning this year.

Great win by the Warriors over thenCowboys. Back on trail for the play offs.

Big win for the Warriors, Rabbitohs also had a crucial win over the Bulldogs on an amazing 2nd half performance. There is still a bit of a logjam in the middle of the table with a number of teams in play between 5-10.

Pity the points difference between the Tigers and Warriors is only 2 points. Would like to see both of them in the play offs.

I feel the Cowboys really haven't hit their stride either this season, some weeks they look like contendors than they lay an egg and look like nothing more than a borderline playoff team. They should get a boost post-origin however.

Sadly it looks like Lote Tuqirir's career could be over due to a devastating arm break he received in the Tigers loss to the Bulldogs earlier. He dosen't have a contract for next season, hopefully another team will give him a go, or perhaps a return to Union is a possibility.

Great win by the Warriors, Hurrel should be offered a spot in the Kiwi's side.

Some other big results too this weekend, Storm got spanked by the Raiders 40-12 Storm seem not to be coping with the injuries well. And a rare draw between the Sharks and the Roosters both teams missing a pile of field goals in overtime.

The run to the finals begins!

Unfortunately though I'm being dragged to Canberra on Sunday to see Raiders vs ***ans.

Looking forward to the warriors game. As well as the Eels game, hope they can squeeze in a last effort of not blowing it completely.

Eels are planning a huge go at getting Luke Lewis, offering too much money in my opinion. Broncos vs. Warriors could be a huge game this week, as well I'm looking forward to seeing how the Storm respond against the Cowboys both teams will be stronger now that Origin is over with.

Aight Saturday Warriors- Knights. Should be a good game. Will need to record it as I'm working in my new house but will follow the score online. Monday Cowboys -West Tigers :) I hope to see more glimpses of Benji moments.

Huge week upcoming, the bookies have actually put the Bulldogs as favourites to win the Premiership over the Storm now that Melbourne are doing poorly. Cowboys have looked better, Thurston is really hitting his stride and I think this will bode well for them and hopefully translate into a serious playoff run. Sharks are also getting their act together.

This was a complete gem!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Kearney confirms his departure from the Eels as Head coach.
I reckon it will be a lost case for the Eels but they should try to upset some teams in the remaining rounds.

Article here.

Great game between Manly and the bulldogs today caught it before I started working.

Latest posts