• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NRL 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Well another week and another Melbourne Storm loss, this is getting ugly now, hopefully they can get over their injury woes before the playoffs begin. ***ans looked really good this morning, perhaps too little too late in the season though.

Warriors gave it away as well, heartbreaking stuff.
Don't know if they still can make the play offs otherwise focus on next season.
Any news on who might replace Maloney maybe Shaun Johnson?

Warriors gave it away as well, heartbreaking stuff.
Don't know if they still can make the play offs otherwise focus on next season.
Any news on who might replace Maloney maybe Shaun Johnson?

Hopefully someone with a short kicking game. Our inability to get repeat sets when we are near the line is infuriating.

Storm look ******, they destroyed Penrith absolutley dominant first half, Manly and Cowboys had an important game and Manly are realy imrpoving their place on the ladder with that narrow win today.

Yeah that was absolutely awful, Warriors looked terrible, playoffs looking like a pipe dream at this point a very dissapointing season. Also looks like Ricky Stuart is done with NSW and we'll be focusing on his club coaching commitments only. Bit of a blow for the Blues, Stuart helped put that team in a position to win this year, in one of the greatest Origin series ever.

Yeah and the Tigers came back to beat the Eels.
Today: Eels game followed by the Warriors game.
Should be a good morning. :)

Luckily the Tigers are doing what they should be doing

Agreed, and looks like the Storm have finally recovered from their spiral in the last two weeks, Cowboys picking up some valuable points as well. And whats happeneing with the Eels they are finally winning.

They sacked Kearney ;) but as he won the world cup with the Kiwi's I do give him some slack.

And some other great finishes from the Raiders and the Bulldogs (I loved that last Ben Barba try)

Does anyone else think that a group of us could do just as well as the Warriors are right now?

They're giving me hope that we can...

Yeah, I hope they can squeeze in at least one more win this season altho it will be a mission impossible. Good to see that the Eels are back on track.

With Moimoi finding his shape again. What do you think are the odds the Kiwi's pick him up again?

Looks like the Storm have finally stabilized, Warriors season continues to go downhill. Playoffs are getting closer and closer, Bulldogs definately the team to beat at the moment. Raiders still have a chance to sneak into the top 8, but will be hard pressed with their scehdule, I think Tigers will make it and could be a darkhorse.

Idd, Warriors had a poor performance once more. Result, after weeks of speculation they sacked there coach. As I was abroad I only read an article where Nathan Friend said he was keen on working with Kearney. But as he had a very poor season with the Eels I doubt that he can provide some magic (if he's going to be there coach of course).

Also I don't really see the use of sacking a coach with only 2 rounds to go in the championship and play off chances are completely in-existing.

Latest posts