• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

O'Gara passes the buck

Then he should have spent less time being a Lion and more time being a coward.

I hope I'm not the only one who sees the irony there, otherwise this would be a wasted post. [Awesome smiley here]

I knew it.
Like I said in a previous post not too long ago, the fans and players are feeling this series loss more than NZ 2005. The Lions competed superbly but still lost the Test series 8 days from when it started. They still pondering over "what if's" and it looks like the shine of 'heroic losers' tag they wore so proudly after beating SA in the 3rd Test is starting to wearing off.
I guess O'Gara reminding everybody of what he did doesn't help.

Eventhough I write this with a smirk on my face, I genuinely feel for the Lions fans and players. However SA scored more points and tries (yes Mite) when it mattered, in the first 2 Tests. Winning by such a margin in the 3rd Test hurt everyone even more. In fact the higher the score went up, the higher the sense of failure went up.

Sorry chaps, get over it now. This bickering over something unchangable is causing sour vibe among the SH and NH boys, AGAIN. The Lions series of 2009 is no longer debateble, because the results are etched in history!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 20 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I knew it. Like I said in a previous post not too long ago, the fans and players are feeling this series loss more than NZ 2005.[/b]

Nahhh not at all.

I think you guys were worthy winners, though it was a lot closer than you lot want to believe.

Doesnt detract from the spectacle and the drama that unfolded. I cant wait to see this DVD though I have absolutely no interest in viewing the one from 2005. Doesnt hurt a bit now really. I'm just looking to playing the World and Tri-Nations champs in our own back year in the autumn.

Either way, dont detract hatred for Ronan O'Gara for pain over a loss.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Logorrhea @ Aug 21 2009, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 20 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I knew it. Like I said in a previous post not too long ago, the fans and players are feeling this series loss more than NZ 2005.[/b]

though it was a lot closer than you lot want to believe.
[/b][/quote]

No one claimed that we smashed the Lions it was a well contested series which the Boks won simple.

Good luck convincing Teh of this the last I heard he was at Landsdowne Road with his Lion's jersey on looking to open a can of whip ass on O'Gara. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Aug 20 2009, 09:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good luck convincing Teh of this the last I heard he was at Landsdowne Road with his Lion's jersey on ...[/b]
And leave Northampton? You've got to be kidding yourself. The world doesn't exist outside of Northampton to him. Ha Ha!
:D :p :lol:

Latest posts